81-90

Chapter 81 New Year

  Yang Jingrui and they also heard He Jian's words before they knew that the Lunar New Year had arrived unknowingly. They were all happy children. Thinking back to the lively scenes around their parents during Chinese New Year in previous years, Su Yunqiao, Su Yunjin and Tao Ling all cried. Although Yang Jingrui also missed her parents, she didn't want to cry in front of outsiders.

  "Let's go, let's also go shopping and buy New Year gifts." Yang Jingrui pushed Su Yun and said.

  "Okay, I want to buy it for Qiaoqiao, for Brother Jing, and for Sister Ling..." Su Yunjin let go of his unhappiness and talked as he walked.

  Tao Ling looked at the dazzling array of luxury goods on both sides of the street with emotion. Before the end of the world, she could not even think of these things. Now she can buy some rice, noodles or instant noodles.

  "Buy what you want, you can't take it out and put it at home." Yang Jingrui said.

  Eight people strolled around and saw a knives seller. They picked a few knives and bought a few plastic buckets to hold water. Su Yunqiao and Tao Ling exchanged them with a five-jin bag of flour. Two bags and two pairs of high-heeled shoes, Su Yun likes to buy two crossbows, each with fifty arrows, this thing is old and expensive, two cost 30 catties of rice, noodles are fine, others don't need it.

  Su Yunjin didn't go shopping anymore, and took the boss back to the villa to exchange rice for a crossbow. Here, he was not afraid of being robbed. If he robbed something in the trading street, he would be driven out of the base after the materials were confiscated.

  Yang Jingrui once again felt that the leader of the Dawning Base was really good, and he had considered everything in place. If he went to tell him that the zombie advanced faster than other places, he didn't know whether he believed it or not.

  If he is willing to believe that she can help anymore, then she can set off for Kyoto earlier, and the zombies will become stronger after the gray snow falls, so I have to remind.

  After careful consideration, Yang Jingrui decided to wait until the end of the New Year to meet with the base leader. There are soldiers everywhere, so this base should be in power by members of the army. If he doesn't believe it, I don't know whether to carry out Lu Shidong's name. Use, if it works, it's much easier to do.

  Kyoto Central Base
  Lu Shidong looked at his father sitting on the other side of the desk and rolled his eyes speechlessly: "Dad, can we stop staring at me with this look?"

  Father Lu looked at Lu Shidong in front of him like a second fool: " What kind of look, if you only bring five or six people, you want to cross several provinces and cities to find you. Could it be that your brain is lost."

  Lu Shidong no longer wants to talk about this topic with his father. I took out a bunch of keys and put them on the desk: "Here are the keys of several warehouses. One bunch is with the second uncle who manages the supplies. I have filled the private warehouse of the villa with food for a year. The keys are here. Father. The weapons storehouse requires fingerprints and pupils to open. I entered the two of you and Shinan.

     I left Daxiong and Haozi to help Shinan lead the team. I don't worry about others. The transparent bottle of water given by my kid , Find some small bottles, one person to carry a small bottle, just in case. Now that the central base is on the right track, more and more people will come to the base, it is better to be careful."

  Lu Shidong turned around and went out after he said it. , His 30 special forces were brought by his father for several times. He arranged the base and prepared to go out to find his children. By the way, he collected more supplies. It would be better if he could bring the production line together. Just connect it to the electricity. Can produce by oneself, convenient.