211-220

Chapter 211

  "Okay, let me try it." Then, Yang Jingrui took out the previous magical artifact from the space and gently stuck it on the eggshell. In an instant, the light blue light on the brother seemed to be It's a lot darker.

  Yang Jingrui immediately released her spiritual sense and spread to the inside of the egg. There was a strange animal in it. His body was flushed with no fur, and his mouth was a bit like an eagle, and the other end was a bit like a fish, or? The head looks like a fish.

  "The kitten is a bit like a falcon, but have you seen an animal without fur?" Yang Jingrui asked the kitten next to her.

  "Meow, is his head a bit like a fish?" Kitty asked, hearing his description.

  "Yes, so you know what this thing is?" Yang Jing, before breaking the shell, if it is fed with blood, it will produce a blue liquid medicine. If the thing is not refined into a pill, it will not have any effect. In the beginning, people's wounds can heal quickly, but only the surface is healed. The wounds inside are not good at all, so the wounds will rot from the inside.

  If it is a refined pill, then it is an indispensable medicine in the beauty sheet, but if this thing is broken without elixir or spiritual fetus to support it, it will not be broken by human blood. Yes, so you don't have to worry that he will come out now. He needs elixir and a fetus. You can try it. If your stomach is close to it, its light will be brighter. "The cat explained to her.

  "No, I know it's dangerous, but I'm still moving forward. I'm not stupid. If it looks like this, it should be able to break the shell. I just don't know. The condition of the shell. "Yang Jingrui touched up a handful of Xiaoye's hair and said in confusion.

  "I don't know, in our place, those spirit grass and elixir are ordinary things, and those magic fetuses in the Warcraft Forest are also ordinary things, no It's hard to find, but it's different here. There is no spirit herb and no magic fetus.

  The eggs you dropped before could have been used for this monster egg. If you draw two to add nutrients to this egg, it should be broken, but they are useless, so it should be. Don't know. "Miao Xiaoye replied while recalling his own inheritance.

  "Then do we want to kill this egg?" "Yang Jingrui didn't know whether to kill the egg or not.

  "Just in case, I'd better give him some medicine just like those eggs before!" "Although Xiaoye Miao feels that it is difficult to get the spiritual medicine, but just in case, it is the same as the previous ones. Let's prescribe it!

  " Alright ! "After Yang Jingrui took out the previous powder from the space, he made a hole in the egg in a less conspicuous place, and then put the powder in.

  Turning around again, in the basement, I want to see if I haven't come here for a few days. What has changed or something has been added? After a big circle, Yang Jingrui gave up without seeing what was too much.

  "Little cat, let us both try to see if this passage here is really the gateway to it. The laboratory in the middle of the mountain over there. "Yang Jingrui wanted to see if this passage really leads directly to the laboratory?

  "Alright, let's go, I'll go ahead, I'm relatively light, even if there are any organs, it shouldn't be able to get me. "Miao Xiaoye said, jumped off her and walked into the invisible passage.

  "Little Miao, be careful." "Yang Jingrui took a flashlight from the space, shone the wall and ceiling of the passage, and shone the ground again. After careful inspection, she walked in, and the kitten stood there waiting for her.