311-320

Chapter 311

Lu Shidong told his comrades to stay away from the giant python, and waited until he rolled and beaten enough, and then came to clean up, and handed the snake gall that he pulled from his hand to Su Yunjin. This is medicine and can be used for alchemy.

  Su Yun happily took the snake gall, packed it in a glass bottle, and wrote a label, and put it on it. In this way, it would be convenient for her to know what the snake gall is when she uses it in the future.

  Su Yunjin didn't care about the giant python rolling on the ground, and directly pulled Lu Shiyuan into the group. That cave, on the innermost wall of the cave, was full of larks growing.

  Seeing these larkspurs, Su Yunjin was so happy. These grasses have to be picked off, and they are not used yet. They must be packed in jade boxes to ensure their efficacy.

  Su Yunjin took out the jade box in the space, put on his gloves, and put all the larks on the wall into the jade box. The box was full, almost unable to close the lid.

  At this moment, the giant python, which was still rolling outside, somehow swept its tail to the entrance of the cave. As a result, all the stones on it fell and the cave began to sway and collapse.

  Su Yunjin originally wanted to catch Lu Shiyuan and ran out. As a result, the entire python was stuck at the entrance of the cave, and there was no way to get out. The python was not completely dead yet, and it was still rolling.

  Because of the rock falling from the top of the cave, Su Yunjin had to pull Lu Shiyuan back to the innermost part of the cave. Lu Shiyuan was guarded by Su Yunjin's whole body, and a small stone did not hit him.

  After a while, the whole cave was darkened. Su Yunjin had to take out a flashlight from the space. After the two people calmed down on the ground, they went to look at the entrance of the cave.

  "Brother Yuan, the entrance of the cave is blocked, what shall we do?" Su Yunjin looked over the stones on the ground, and the tunnels of the cave were all blocked by stones.

  "It's okay, wait a minute, the ground is still slightly shaking, indicating that the giant python has not completely died. After a while, we can clean it up and go out. Now it's here and so on." Lu Shiyuan felt There was some slight shaking on the ground outside, patted his hand, and comforted.

  After all, Lu Shiyuan is older and has seen a wider world, so he will be more calm.

  Outside Lu Shidong also saw that the entrance of the cave was blocked by falling rocks, and the giant python was all at the entrance of the cave, and there was only some breath left.

  Wait a while, wait until the giant python is completely dead, so that there is no shaking, and no more rocks will fall, so they can clean up the rocks at the entrance of the cave.

  I don't know if the two people will be hit by rocks inside. Lu Shidong is a little worried about the two people trapped in the cave, because the entire cave is made of rocks, and there will be rocks falling out of the big movement just now.

  Lu Shidong saw that the python was really lingering for too long, so he went straight up and chopped off the python's head directly with the sword in his hand and spiritual power.

  It's good now, it's finally quiet, but his current space is unavailable, and there is no way to move the giant python away, and he can only shout inside through the gap of the stone.

  "Yun Jin, you first put the stones blocking the cave into the space, so that you can come out. It may be faster. The movement just now was a bit big. I'm afraid that the cave will collapse later. You have to come out quickly, ingots. , Can you hear me?"