231-240

Chapter 231

Lu Shidong got red eyes, cut off the mutant bird boss's head, jumped directly into the crack, and shocked Yang Jingrui who was standing behind him.

  Yang Jingrui hurriedly chased him and jumped down together. When she arrived at the location she checked with her spiritual sense, Lu Shidong had already killed two monsters, and the remaining one was not far from death.

  At this time, Yang Jingrui saw Lu Shidong's eyes, the flash of purple light, Yang Jingrui was shocked, this is a delusion, it is broken, just after the foundation was built, is it a delusion, isn't it a good sign?

  Yang Jingrui hurriedly stepped forward to hold him, but just as soon as she touched his sleeve, he slammed it away.

  "Lu Shidong, stop, stop." Yang Jingrui stretched out his hand again.

  Lu Shidong, who wanted to throw his hand away again, stopped after hearing her voice and tilted his head slightly, as if he wanted to hear clearly what she was saying?

  Yang Jingrui hadn't read any book in this area, and didn't know what to do at this time, only knew that he had to stop.

  Just when she was thinking about what to do? Lu Shidong moved again, always moving forward, not knowing where to go, Yang Jingrui didn't know how to deal with his situation for a while, so she could only follow him all the way.

  See where he is going? Soon there was a cave at the end of the road. It was quiet and there was no smell of blood.

  The absence of any sound made Yang Jingrui feel hairy in her heart. As soon as she walked into the cave, there were huge eggs densely secreted, and Yang Jingrui was shocked.

  Damn it, how much is this? Yang Jingrui feels like she has a lot of fate with the eggs. Before Qian Lao San's research institute, there were so many eggs.

  She seems to have a shadow with eggs now, my goodness, I dare not eat eggs anymore, what should I do?

  Lu Shidong is ready to do it again, picking up the spirit sword in his hand,

  Just about to stab, Yang Jingrui grabbed his sword's hand in time and raised her eyes to look at his eyes. The red blood streaks have been reduced a lot, and the purple light did not appear again.

  The expression in her eyes was clearer, but Yang Jingrui still didn't dare to take it lightly, summoning Su Yunjin and Lu Shiyuan from the space, so that the two of them could deal with these eggs as quickly as possible.

  Yang Jingrui wanted Lu Shidong to go back into the space, but Lu Shidong, who was unstable, refused. He kept playing back the scene of Yang Jingrui's injury just now. He wanted to kill all these monsters and kill... Gradually, Lu Shidong's white eyes began to change again. Red, the purple light flashed, and then Yang Jingrui caught the sword in his hand and flashed purple light.

  So this is controlled? Yang Jingrui took a closer look. The sword in his hand and the two lively dragons on the body of the sword, if you don't look carefully, it looks like it was painted.

  Yang Jingrui felt the breath of the sword body. This was not an ordinary sword. The ten ancient weapons, the third-ranked Shuanglong Sword, Lu Shidong's state at this time, should be controlled by the spirit of the Shuanglong Sword.

  Lu Shidong's level is a bit low, and he has just built the foundation. This sword is a fairy weapon, so it is easy for his spirit to control Lu Shidong.

  It's just that there are so many weapons in the refining room, why would he pick this one? Yang Jingrui didn't understand why this top-grade fairy tool would pick Lu Shidong, who just built the foundation?