101-110

Chapter 101

Haozi and his team arrived at the pedestrian street, because there are too many zombies in the pedestrian street, and the survivor team who came before were discouraged.

  Haozi and the others had a tingling scalp when they first arrived at the pedestrian street. It was really too much. This was because the survival team had come to attract some of them before. It was still densely packed, so that the ten of Haozi and the others didn't know where to start.

  It seems unrealistic to kill so many in. Haozi asked people to find backstreets or trails with fewer zombies. Their goal was the Qixi Square of the Lu Group, which happened to be in the middle of the street, because on the day of the end of the world, there were stars meeting in Qixi Square. Yes, so there are so many zombies.

  Four out to find their way, the others covered their own smell with clothes pulled from the zombies, staying at the street, carefully laying down the zombies one by one, and killing a few or a few.

  An hour later, all the four people who went out to find their way came back. They analyzed and selected the back door of the street shop. Usually, few people walked, it was the stocking area of ​​those shops.

  There are now no more than thirty zombies in that lane. You can reach a side entrance of the shopping center of the square through the lane, and enter the shopping center from there.

  As soon as he arrived at the side entrance of the shopping center, Haozi felt a dangerous aura. They were a team of ten people. Haozi had the highest level of power. In the middle of the third step, three had just entered the third step, and the remaining six were all second. High-level.

  It stands to reason that their team is already very strong, but there is one that makes him feel dangerous. It must be Tier 4 or higher. What is it so strong.

  "Disperse first, take advantage of the zombie smell on your clothes, look for falling meteorites, or fragments, don't touch them directly with gloves."

  Haozi waved his hand and ordered to disperse, entering the shopping mall, Haozi and a team member were cautiously facing Leaving the dangerous floor.

  There must be a problem with being able to advance so quickly. This shopping mall has seventeen floors. Haozi and the others didn't find the dangerous thing until the seventeenth floor.

  A young man in a suit and leather shoes, about 30 years old, has fewer rotting wounds on his body than other zombies, and he can also control his own limb movements. If it is not for the lack of white eyes in his eyes, his face is a little gray, and everything else looks inferior to normal people. How long.

  Haozi estimated that this zombie must be at least Tier 4 or above. Seeing him sitting at his desk, it was like office work. If he only looked behind, he would think he was a survivor.

  The zombie didn't move when they saw them, like a salesperson waiting for a customer. Haozi and the others did not come forward. Haozi observed the surrounding environment. There were several holes in the ceiling, which should have been hit by a meteorite. The larger one is about two meters in diameter, the size of four fists, and the largest meteorite is behind the suit zombie.

  There was a fist-sized meteorite on the left less than ten years away from Haozi. As soon as Haozi wanted to get close to the small meteorite, the zombies in the suit issued a warning roar.

  After that, the zombies in the suit attacked Haozi, and the speed of his shot was a lot faster than Haozi. Ten minutes later, Haozi was shot and flew out by the zombies. He didn't stop until he hit the wall and vomited blood.