371-380

Chapter 371
Father Bai took two steps and turned around and called: "Little Liuzi, please help your little son, get out the marriage certificate."

  Yang Jingrui and the others were taken aback by the sudden movement, and they were still in confusion. . Yang Jingrui really wants to find some time to talk about it, what kind of scourge is the No. 1 village in the world? It can cause such consequences.

  "Let's go, let you find the room? Take us over, and now the treatment begins. There is no major event in the treatment time. No one is allowed to knock on the door and disturb?" Yang Jingrui was thinking about finding a time to check the world's first village. He got up and started to walk outside the living room.

  As soon as Yang Jingrui left the living room, someone showed her the way and went straight to the second floor, the innermost room.

  In accordance with yesterday's order, a taro was already placed in the room, and there was also a place to burn. This place is to be heated while being soaked in a tub.

  Bai Xize lowered his head and followed the person all the way to the room. Since seeing this person yesterday, he has remembered this person in his head.

  As soon as I saw him today, all the exhaustion disappeared. In fact, he was also happy to dissolve the marriage contract.

  He had this marriage before, and he never imagined what kind of life he would live in the future. Since seeing this person yesterday, he has countless imaginations about the future? Just love has a marriage contract, so everything is a delusion.

  But thinking about his body-how long he can live with a broken body like this is unknown, let alone any future with this person.

  Bai Xize looked at the tall figure in front of him, and suddenly he hoped that the road would go on and not reach the destination.

  When Lu Shilin was walking, he could feel someone staring at him from behind, and his eyes almost burned a hole in his back.

  Yang Jingrui entered the room and threw in all the medicinal materials she had brought. It was still in the heated bathtub, and she reached out to feel the temperature in the bathtub.

  "

  Okay, Young Master Bai, you take your clothes in and soak in." As soon as Bai Xize came in, he heard that he was going to take off his clothes and soak in the taro, and his entire face was flushed to the root of his neck.

  Yang Jingrui prepared the potion and was ready to go out. Before leaving, she told him, "Hurry up and go into the tub. The time to ask for water is limited."

  Bai Xize saw her going out and took off the clothes at the fastest speed in his life. After that, the whole person soaked in the tub, almost burying his head in it.

  Lu Shilin looked a little funny seeing him like this, but still held back, reaching out to grab his wrist by the side of the bath tub in the aisle, "From now on, relax all over your body and don't resist any strength."

  After speaking, he tucked the towel in his hand again . He said, "It will be a little bit painful, you have to bear with it, this kind of treatment will take seven days, so you have to keep your spirits up, or you will not be able to

  sustain it." Lu Shilin turned his head and saw the little girl who was just pacing to the door. Cat, "Mao Master added a soundproof barrier to this room."

  "Meow, I know, you can't bully others." Little Master Meow said and waved his hand, and a soundproof barrier formed outside the room. .

  Lu Shilin used the healing powers to supplement his spiritual power to clear the blockages in his meridians a little bit. The process was long and painful, and Bai Xize had fainted twice in less than two hours.