431-440

431

Bai Xize was still a little confused by being led out of the room by Lu Shilin, okay, forgive him for being a kid, but he didn't understand it for a while.

  After that, the four of them went to another room, and Lu Shilin asked Bai Xize to take out the menu that he had put in today.

  "What's the matter? Brother Shilin also want to watch it?" Although Bai Xize was asking, but the movements in his hand did not stop, he took the menu from the space ring with his backhand and handed it to him.

  Lu Shilin took the menu and handed it to his wife directly. Yang Jingrui took the menu and took a look. She took a red pen from the space and wrote and painted on the menu. Two minutes later, he would return the menu when he finished drawing. To Lu Shilin.

  Lu Shilin took the menu and took a look. There were nearly 200 dishes, half of which were marked with a red tick, which meant that the dishes with red JJ were in the heat-preserving cabinet in the sister-in-law space.

  Lu Shilin spread out the menu in front of Bai Xize, and pointed to the dishes that had a red check.

  "Aze, take a look. These are the ones with the red tick, they are in the sister-in-law's space. What do you want to eat?

  Order now." Bai Xize's eyes lit up when he heard here, he was very curious. These dishes really have pictures. Is it so good-looking?

  As soon as Lu Shilin saw him like this, he immediately spoke before he could speak: "You can't order all of them, you can't finish it, you can choose at most three."

  Bai Xize heard this, the light in his eyes dimmed a lot. But then it gradually changed back. Although I can't eat all of them, I can taste three first, which is pretty good.

  Bai Xize Pillow looked at the menu earnestly. He wanted to order from the beginning, so from the first one was marked with a red tick, Bai Xize chose three dishes.

  Then I opened my eyes and looked at Yang Jingrui looking forwardly. Yang Jingrui took the menu, looked at the three dishes he ordered, and then looked at the three dishes below. It was okay. These dishes didn't have many portions, so Yang Jingrui, He took out six dishes at once, and asked them whether they wanted rice or noodles.

  "I don't want to eat rice or noodles, I just want to eat these dishes." Bai Xize saw so many dishes, his eyes were bright, he wanted to keep his stomach to eat the vegetables, so the sister-in-law asked him whether he would like to eat noodles or rice. He immediately shook his head.

  "It's okay, then you can eat vegetables!" Yang Jingrui nodded and gave the other people rice, let them eat first, and went straight downstairs.

  "Do you think about what you want to eat?" Yang Jingrui asked, looking at the team members who had cleaned up the room and were all sitting in the living room waiting.

  "Sister-in-law, can you eat hot pot?" Yin Huan stood up and asked cautiously. He was really not sure whether his sister-in-law had hot pot.

  It has been two years since the end of the world, and he can't even remember the taste of hot pot.

  "Yes! How about you?" Yang Jingrui nodded, and the pillow looked at the other players again.

  "Sister-in-law, is there any meat to eat hot pot?" a fire supernatural ability player in the team asked.

  "Yes! There are fresh vegetables." When Yang Jingrui said this, the whole living room was fried.

  "Sister-in-law, let's eat hot pot, you can prepare more meat for us!" After some discussion, all agreed to eat hot pot.

  Yang Jingrui chose the biggest pot for them in the space, the kind that can burn charcoal, and gave them a large box of charcoal, and got them a lot of chicken, pork, beef, and some from the space. Meatballs, two large pots of dishes were given, and the soup base in the pot was in the space, so I got it out by the way.

  "Look at so many, is it enough? Just eat, they want to eat, we eat upstairs, do you want to eat?" Yang Jingrui gave them everything and piled them on the table.

  "No, no rice, enough, I have so much to eat, thank you (*^o^*)" Yinhuan immediately shook his hand. With so much meat, who wants to eat? He now sees that all these meats can flow into the halazi.

  "That's fine, I'll go upstairs to eat first, if you don't have enough, then call me, I'll add it to you." Yang Jingrui was afraid that they would drink all the soup at the bottom of the pot, and took another pot, filled it with a pot of soup, and put it in Waiting for them to drink soup can add.

  When Yang Jingrui returned to the room upstairs, they hadn't moved their chopsticks and were still waiting for her. After the excitement, Tao Ling and his wife also came over.

  "What are you doing in a daze? Eat."

  Lu Shilin and several people have always followed the absence of the elder in the family, so the sister-in-law is the elder, so they won't move until the sister-in-law moves the chopsticks.

  "Sister-in-law is here for dinner." Although Bai Xize has been swallowing her saliva, she still followed their rules. Naturally, when she saw Yang Jingrui, he immediately greeted her to come over for dinner.

  Yang Jingrui only now remembered their rules. Seeing that the rice was a bit cold, she immediately replaced them with hot dishes, and then picked up the chopsticks and picked up the first chopstick dish.

  When everyone saw that she moved the chopsticks, they also picked up the chopsticks and started to move. Bai Xize looked at the hot dishes, and then looked at the menu next to her.

  It was exactly the same. The six dishes on the table exuded a tempting taste, and Bai Xize couldn't see enough.

  Lu Shilin just introduced these dishes to Bai Xize when his sister-in-law was away. What ingredients are used? Bai Xize was dumbfounded, and then eagerly wanted to try to see if he could do it?

  Small eyes looked at Lu Shilin pleadingly, Lu Shilin shook his head, this is really impossible to do now, although there are materials and places in the space, it is better to keep a low profile outside now.

  However, he had no other choice but to promise him, when he returned to the base in Kyoto, and then asked his sister-in-law, could he go to the space to learn how to cook?
  Just when his sister-in-law came in, Bai Xize begged him with his small eyes and told him to tell her that Lu Shilin had nothing to do, but he nodded and agreed to him. After eating, he would ask before he settled down and started eating.

  Lu Shilin really couldn't stand the small eyes he was begging for. How could he feel that he brought back a foodie. This foodie attribute was comparable to that of his stupid brother. If it were before the end of life, he would have become a big fat man in minutes.

  When Bai Xize ate the first bite of the dish, his eyes sparkled and it was really delicious. It was even better than the spiritual food made by their spiritual chef.

  This is even more determined. He wants to learn how to cook, and he wants to cook such delicious dishes.

  Everyone looked at him with a happy face, and thought that this man was so cute, and he could feel happiness after eating a dish.

  "No, Young Master Xiaobai, although your dishes are not as good as ours, it's not bad, that's all, how can you taste a different taste from ours?" Dalin is really curious. What kind of dishes are you eating? Is it different from what they ate in the restaurant over there before?