41-50

Chapter 41 Effect of Medicine
The three scratches on Lu Shiyuan's arm turned black and fleshy, and already saw the white bones inside, Lu Zhixin's tears fell all of a sudden. "Second brother, it hurts, second brother, hurry up to bandage the wound of third brother, such a long wound will

  heal faster." Lu Shilin picked up the scalpel to help Lu Shiyuan cut out the rotted flesh. The cold sweat on Lu Shiyuan's forehead dripped down, and the women in the living room felt distressed again. Lu Zhixin helped Lu Shiyuan wipe the sweat while crying.

  "It's okay, it will be fine in a while." Lu Shiyuan patted Lu Zhixin's hand comfortably with his uninjured hand.

  Lu Shilin took the pot of water with the bottle of white water to help Lu Shiyuan clean the wound. Lu Shilin used tweezers to hold the water-soaked medical cotton and wiped it gently on his wound. Lu Shiyuan impatiently grabbed Lu Zhixin and gave it to him. Wiping the sweaty towel, using the towel to draw water and drenching it on the wound, washed away the blood from the wound, and directly saw the bones.

  Lu Shiyuan drew water and washed it again. The speed was so fast that Lu Shilin couldn't stop it. He saw the water washed down twice, the wound no longer rotted, the blood had begun to slowly turn from black to bright red, and the flesh beside the wound gradually changed. Back to the original color.

  After the blood turned into a normal bright red, it stopped automatically and stopped flowing out, "Xiao Linzi will sprinkle some medicinal powder in the jar, and ointment is fine. You don't need to wrap it up and show you the effect."

  Lu Shiyuan took a look at it. Lu Shilin, who was stunned with the tweezers, raised his arm that had just stopped bleeding. Lu Shilin recovered and took out the powder, "Xiaolinzi, just sprinkle a thin layer on it, don't waste it."

  Look. With Lu Shiyuan's stingy look, Lu Shilin rolled his eyes speechlessly. He hadn't seen anyone applying medicine to his wound called a waste, but seeing the effect of the water really shocked him.

  Lu Shilin really just sprinkled a thin layer of powder, the kind that was so thin that it was soaked by a little blood. After spraying the powder, Lu Shilin stared at the wound without blinking, for fear of missing the moment of wound healing. .

  Lu Shiyuan looked dumbfounded at Lu Shilin, who was staring at his wound. Wouldn't this guy be too exaggerated and healed right away? Don't stare like that.

  "Xiao Linzi, don't do this, it won't heal right away. You can see the wound once in half an hour. It really won't heal right away."

  "Yuan Bao, let your brother watch it. You are not. I don't know how attached he is to the medicine. If he doesn't see the effect, he won't be relieved." The old man Lu spoke. In fact, he had just heard Lu Shiyuan say that the medicine caused his gunshot and knife wounds to heal all night. He didn't believe it. He had lived for seven to eighty years and served as a soldier for five to sixty years. He had never seen such a medicine. Today he wants to increase his knowledge.

  Sure enough, Lu Shiyuan said that it started to have an effect after half an hour. After half an hour, a thin layer of tender meat grew from the place where the bones were originally seen. The original perception was that such a large and deep wound grew fleshy and scabs under the eyelids of ten people in Lu's family for an hour and a half, and then the scabs turned into a scar that was darker than usual and stopped.

  This...this...it's all right, all right, with only a little scar left, Lu Shilin also deliberately reached out and poked, yes, squeezed again, it's really good.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 42 The Courtyard
  Lu Shilin retracted his hand and took off his glasses, rubbed his astringent eyes, and carefully held the three jars in his arms. This is a baby.