How many people are talking and laughing? Chatting, eating and eating quickly, the sky is getting dark gradually, and the person lying there, finally someone wakes up.

  It's not easy. I slept for seven hours this night. From eating in the morning to waking up in the afternoon, I can cook dinner directly.

  There were one or two. Everyone woke up one after another. Bai Xize took out two large buckets from the space, and asked the water system supernaturalists in the team to put two buckets of water for everyone to wash.

  After a few hours of rest, everyone's abilities have been restored to seven or eight, but now the sky outside is getting darker, even if you want to start now, it's not realistic, so everyone has to stay here again. It's night.

  There were a lot of zombies at night, so Lu Shilin arranged six people to watch the night. In the past, it was a two-shift system. This time they chatted, looked up maps and routes, and didn't plan to rest until after two o'clock in the night, so only one night watch was arranged.

  Within half an hour of the information left to Lu Shinan, he had already replied and said that he would investigate it seriously, but he has not yet sent a message.

  Lu Shilin was thinking about the sound transmission on the Kyoto base. The rumor talisman on his body suddenly lit up. Lu Shilin took the sound transmission talisman out of his pocket and injected his spiritual power.

  Lu Shinan's voice was immediately heard from the sound transmission note: "Second brother, in the city of North Province, 70% of the meteorites fell there on Christmas Day. There is always a state of disconnection, so if you go When you get to that place, you must not go in." The

  whole team looked at each other when they heard this. The place they are now seems to be quite far away, and there is no need to pass there or even the surrounding area when going to the iron mine.

  Fearing that he was wrong, Mu Junhao immediately took out the map in his bag, circled a big red circle around that place, and crossed it.

  I looked at where they were now, and then showed the place marked by it to everyone. The distance was quite far away, and the players who saw the map were relieved.

  Fortunately, I was so far away that I didn't have to pass there, and my heart finally let go. It's not that they didn't dare to face it, but it was too scary to face it.

  "After the big brother and them come back, tell them about this matter, and see how to deal with this place? Wait a minute, I will tell the rumor on the base to let them check whether the nearest base there is still well?" Lu Shilin I think that place should be dealt with, otherwise, if all of them ran out, the result would be unimaginable.

  Those bases closest to each other, no matter how big or small, have to suffer.

  "Look, Brother Lu, is this place very close to the monkey and their base? It's in the province next door, less than 2,000 kilometers away. For those high-level zombies, it shouldn't be too far, right?" Mu Jun Hao said more quietly.

  "It's really not too far away. If they come out in full force, it will be even more terrifying. They can definitely wipe out the entire base." Lu Chenfeng was a little scared, too terrifying.

Chapter 512
 "Y County in Northern Province, there is the heavy industry in the entire Northern Province, the factories produced by the heavy industry in the entire county, and those large machinery came from there." Wu Junyan said slowly when he saw the map. This sentence.

  As soon as this sentence came out, everyone's eyes looked at him, and they looked like you were joking. Wu Junyan couldn't laugh or cry.

  "You don't need to look at me that way, I'm there too. I studied heavy industry machinery production technology in college, and I want to go home to show my skills after college." Wu Junyan said with a helpless smile.