At this time, the sky was already bright. According to past experience, in such a strong sun, usually zombies rarely appear on the street, saying that they have not encountered a single zombie on the way out of the villa area.

  Yang Jingrui proposed to go to the university town. In the last life, the university town had been swept away by the army. Later, they followed the army to leave the university town.

  That time was a large-scale raid. A large area of ​​zombies was wiped out. Later, a small base was built here. However, it seems that the place was disbanded due to internal strife a year later, and the surrounding area was cleaned up before disbanding. This is why she would The reason for suggesting to go to the university town.

  Not long after the convoy entered the main road of the University City, Yang Jingrui felt that there was a different smell in the air, not like zombies or mutant plants.

  Yang Jingrui carefully distinguished the smell in the air and found that it was a very unfamiliar smell, and there was a hint of danger in the air.

  Lu Shidong noticed the change in the expression on his wife's face and felt the different smell in the air. He picked up the walkie-talkie next to him: "All team members should be more vigilant. Everyone should be careful and try not to make any noise."

  "Received, boss. "

  The cars they drove were all modified by superpowers, and they didn't ignore the previous sounds, so as long as they didn't make any sounds, they could leave the main road quietly.

  Just because they think this way does not mean that others think the same way. Just when they entered the last paragraph, a bus suddenly appeared on the road, but there was a scream as the car screamed.

  "Fuck, don't these people want to live anymore? They yell so loudly in such a place, for fear that the zombies don't know they are here?" Da Lin, who was in the lead, began to breathe fragrance after hearing the screams.

  Although his mouth was swearing, his voice was quickly drowned in those screams. The bus, I rushed towards them in a twisty manner.

  Dalin is a visual ability person. He can see things very far away clearly. As the screams came, he carefully checked the situation in the bus.

  Seven men and four women, they look very immature. These few should be students in school before the end of the world. The driver was a middle-aged uncle. Everyone was screaming. Only him, his face pale, his body trembling, still tight. Hold the steering wheel firmly.

  Dalin used the walkie-talkie to follow it when he saw the situation in the car.

  "First officer, look, what's behind the bus?" The team member sitting in the co-pilot of Dalin saw the huge black shadow behind the bus. They were taken aback and almost screamed.

  Dalin looked in the direction the team members were pointing, and found a fast-running shadow behind the bus. The speed was so fast that it was staggering.

  It took only three seconds from when he appeared to when he got on the bus, and when the shadow got on the bus, there was another deafening scream in the car.

  Da Lin almost hit an arrow in his knee. I didn't know this. The louder the sound, the more attracted it was. It was so mindless that he even dared to slip out.

  "Fuck, are these people mindless?" The first officer heard the scream, almost didn't rush over, screamed in there, and caught them all and beat them all over.

  Too damn mindless, is this the one who came out to give food to the zombies? Lv
  "Boss, that followed a mutated monster, have not see the prototype, do not know is what, mutate into this, than that one before we go on the road C City, but also encountered variation of zombie Horror, not only appearance, but also strength." Dalin didn't see it clearly, what the hell it was, he only knew that the mutated prototype could not be seen clearly.