412

"These are the stones that make the magic array. You haven't seen it before. That's because the eyes outside, you didn't destroy the eyes, so you can't see the things that make the array." Yang Jingrui observed. The stones on the ground explained to him.

  "There is a hole in a hole here, and there is a pool of solidified blood. Come here and take a look. At that time, we just checked it roughly and came out. We didn't wait long." Lu Shidong pointed out. Pointed to the hole where I saw the hole in the hole before.

  "Don't touch these stones. Let's take a look over there and then come back and talk about how to deal with these stones?" Yang Jingrui glanced at the dark entrance of the cave, looked at these stones again, turned her head and said to Lu Shidong.

  Lu Shidong nodded and led her over. He just walked to the entrance of the cave when he smelled the stench coming from inside.

  "It smells like zombie blood, are there any zombies in it?" Yang Jingrui asked without turning her head.

  "Before we didn't see zombies or corpses, only a pool like a blood pool, and the blood in it has dried up, so it exudes this kind of smell."

  Yang Jingrui cautiously walked in and saw it. It's not the same as what he said. The bottom of this cave is full of zombies, and their heads have been opened.

  In other words, here, a person who specializes in collecting zombie crystal nuclei and blood, but what does this person want to do?
  "Daughter-in-law, this is different from what we saw before. We didn't see these corpses on our previous visit." Lu Shidong explained as he walked in.

  "I know that since you walked into this cave, you have planted the illusion, so of course what you see is different from the current one." Yang Jingrui must be sure that the illusion is lifted.

  After carefully inspecting the missing environment, there were traces, and found that this should be the end of the world. There were traces of activities in the early days, but they disappeared later, and the footprints were all gray.

  I just don't know where this person is now, but depending on the size of the footprints, he should be a man.

  "It's okay, let the fire-type supernaturalists invite these corpses to dispose of them!" Yang Jingrui checked, and found that there was no other situation around, waved directly and let people come to deal with the corpses.

  Walking out of the hole in the cave, Yang Jingrui found the mechanism on the stone bed in the first cave. There is a stone pillow on the stone bed. No, it should be said to be a jade bed. The surface of this bed looks like a stone. In fact Inside is a piece of jade that has not been cut.

  There is also a mechanism hidden inside, and the switch on for this mechanism is on the pillow.

  "You haven't seen this pillow before you came here." Yang Jingrui looked at Lu Shidong and said affirmatively.

  "Yes, what we are discussing before is the bare bed. There is nothing on it."

  Yang Jingrui walked over, looked at the pillow carefully, and then reached out and touched it, pushing or turning it hard, nothing happened. The laser was found to be turned on.

  Lu Shidong directly pressed the pillow down, like a switch. A passage was opened on the stone bed for one person to pass through. The inside was dark and only one or two stairs were visible.

  Yang Jingrui took out a candle from the space and lit it and threw it in. The passage was lit, and the stairs went down one step at a time. There was no dust coming in here, so it was not clear how long no one had been here.

  The spiritual sense spread, and soon, a room of almost 50 square meters appeared in Yang Jingrui's mind, just like an ordinary building, everything in it except the kitchen.

  I don't know where the electricity comes from. There are TV sets, computers, washing machines, and there is one person who is wrong, it is a skeleton of human bones.

  After he died, it was air-dried. It looked like a skinny boy, from the hair and skeleton, and I didn't know if this was the one they were looking for before.

  Yang Jingrui led Lu Shidong into this room, and Lu Shidong found a positive identity inside, a native of X city, 19 years old, male, this boy looks handsome, he should look like a student, but I don't know why he opened it here. Such a place.

  Does this person have anything to do with the zombies above him? When people die, none of these questions can be answered.

  Yang Jingrui searched it again, and found no other, secret rooms or certifiable documents, and returned to the ground. After closing this institution, she didn't mention the matter again.

  After the corpses of the zombies in the cave were processed, Yang Jingrui got out of the cave and got a big rock, which blocked the entrance of the cave, and took away the stones that made the phantom array.

  "Let's go! There should be nothing wrong here in the future." Lu Shidong waved his hand to let Dalin lead the team away.

  "By the way, second brother, the trees here and those grasses, do you want to bring some back to study? There is no amount, but the variation is tall and hard." Su Yunjin only remembered when he saw the surrounding trees when he went down the mountain. These trees have mutated, but they don't have crystal nuclei.

  "Well, didn't you bring some back before? If there is no crystal nucleus, it should be affected by the stone. This research is of little value. Just bring one or two samples back." Lu Shilin heard that there was no crystal. He knew that it should be the impact of sending the stone, and the research value was not great, so there was no preparation to take it back.

  "Don't worry, we won't fly with the sword, let's all drive." Yang Jingrui is really fed up with the strength of the wind blowing with the sword.

  "All right!" Lu Shidong nodded, and took out a few cars from the space.

  Lu Shilin took Bai Xize and Lu Shidong with their family, and Lu Shiyuan pushed Su Yunjin into the car.

  He went to the second car by himself. Wu Junyan and Yun Xiling, Lu Shinan and Tao Ling were in this car. The last car was Lin Nan and Dalin in the co-driver, plus Lu Chenfeng and Zhao Ziran.

  A group of 14 people drove back slowly, walked to a place where zombies were densely packed, and came down to kill the zombies. Bai Xize was very curious and looked at the co-pilot.

  While driving, Lu Shilin explained to him the functions of the things in the car, and also taught him how to drive? Having said that, when you get to the place, find an opportunity for him to try it.

  Yang Jingrui felt a little horrified. It would be difficult for an ancient person to learn to drive!

  "By the way, shall we go back to fly with Yujian or drive?" Yang Jingrui suddenly remembered that she was going back to the base in Kyoto, whether she wanted to fly back with Yujian in a hurry or drive slowly.

  "Yujian, I still have a lot of work there, but I spare two days, and Yujian will fly faster." Lu Shidong's original plan was to come out for one day, and the zombie dog will go back soon after he finishes processing it quickly.