Starting from the third thunder, the speed was very fast, until the ninth thunder, it only took less than two hours to complete.

  At this time, Wu Junyan had turned into a black charcoal, and just 15 minutes after the sky thunder was completed, Wu Junyan's body began to peel off layer by layer, those black things.

  The effect of Tianlei's body tempering was very good. Wu Junyan turned into a small white tender meat after the layer of black stuff was peeled off.

  Yang Jingrui said that I brought him a set of clothes and put it behind the tree. After that, people walked away and let him go and change it by himself.

  Zhao Ziran is the same, he can start to cross the robbery, because it is the root of earth and wood, so his thunder robbery should be weaker than Wu Junyan.

  Sure enough, when the first sky thunder fell, it was already at least 30% weaker than Wu Junyan's sky thunder before. This made Yang Jingrui's hanging heart relieved.

  He took out a set of clothes from his storage bag and handed it to Wu Junyan, and asked him to wait a while before he could change it to Zhao Ziran.

  Just stared at Yunxiling's promotion. It has been almost three hours since going up the mountain, and Yunxiling still hasn't succeeded in the promotion.

  Yang Jingrui was a little worried that her inner demon would not be able to pass that level. Now this critical time can't be interrupted, and she can only help her protect the law silently next to her.

  Time passed. For 20 hours, Yun Xiling still did not wake up. Yang Jingrui was already a little anxious. When they went up the mountain, the kitten did not follow, so she dare not act rashly now.

  I can only hope that the kitten will go up the mountain to look for them when they can't wait for them to return. I don't know if this is the case. Can the kitten help?

  After another two hours, the kitten came up, because the day had already been booked, so I couldn't delay it.

  "Xiao Miao Miao, come and see what's going on with her? It's been a whole day and night, but it has always been like this." Yang Jingrui caught the kitten at the first glance.

  "She only has a heart demon. This kind of thing can help her herself. Outsiders can't get in. You don't have to worry. I think she has a good mood. It should be soon." Xiaoye Xiaoye Walked around the place where Yunxiling was meditating, and said leisurely.

  "But why is it taking so long? I didn't do this when I formed the golden core before?" Yang Jingrui was still a little confused. She had also formed golden core before, and there was no such thing as her.

  "Can you compare with your pervert? You still have the merits on the merit monument, so you won't have a heart demon at all." The kitten glanced at her contemptuously, and continued to walk around Yun Xiling.

  An hour later, a golden light flashed across Yun Xiling's body, and the kitten ran away, fearing that she would be blinded by the golden light.

  Yun Xiling woke up from entering concentration, opened his eyes and saw Yang Jingrui, smiled at her and happily leaped on her.

  "Master Yang, I am promoted..."

  "Well, congratulations, but we have to go, we won't be able to catch up with the wedding anymore." Yang Jingrui reached out and patted his head.

  "I see, I'm sorry, Master Yang, for taking your time." Yun Xiling reacted from the excitement and hurriedly let go of her, holding her arm.

  "Okay, let's go, Madoka should be anxious." Yang Jingrui took the lead and hurried out, originally wanting to teach Wu Junyan to fly with their two imperial swords by the way.