Lu Shilin was afraid that he could not bear it, so he stopped. Lu Shilin checked the progress and shook his head. He didn't know how long it would take to clean up at this speed.

  They don't know when they will go back. If half of the treatment is done, what will the other half do? In this case, its lifespan will be halved again.

  When I go back, I have to ask Sister-in-law if there is any other way? Lu Shilin stretched out his hand to fish the person out of the tub, drew a cloth towel from the side to dry the person, and changed his clothes.

  At this time, the door rang, and Lu Shilin guessed that it must be the sister-in-law here. This was about the same time as the previous reservation, but the treatment effect was less than half.

  As soon as Yang Jingrui came in, she went over to check the water in a bucket, and she reached out and shook her head.

  "This effect does not work, his body is still bad, according to this method, then, less than a week, he will bear a."

  "I did not think he would be poor foundation in such a way that if the current rate He will be cured until the year of the monkey." Lu Shilin looked at his sister-in-law and then at the young boy lying on the bed, feeling a little worried for a while.

  But think about it, it has been such a broken body from birth to now, and has been taking medicine, even if there are some tonics, there is simply no way to make up for it.

  Lu Shilin followed Yang Jingrui out of the room and walked downstairs. As soon as the President saw them coming down, he ran over immediately. "Doctor Lu, how is my son?"

  Lu Shilin shook his head, "The loss is too serious, the medicine we have prepared He simply absorbs less than 20%. It takes at least ten years to repair half of his physique. "It's

  just that he can live to ten years? That's not necessarily the case, Lu Shilin didn't say this sentence.

  The previous prediction was that he was too self-confident, and it was also that he had miscalculated the physical fitness of this boy.

  Suddenly Yang Jingrui remembered what it was for, and raised her foot to walk upstairs. She just smelled something different in the herbal water.

  Yang Jingrui carefully checked the water in the tub, because she added a drop of Lingquan to the water, which could help him eliminate the toxins in his body.

  It's just that what he excreted was not only the residual poison accumulated from the medicine in his body was mixed with other things.

  Yang Jingrui gave Bai Xize the pulse again, this time the spiritual power passed through the meridian, and checked it a little bit.

  There was a little black thing that was eroding the blood in his heart little by little. Yang Jingrui took a silver needle and made a little blood in his little black spot.

  "Kitten, come and see what this is?" Yang Jingrui and Jiang Xue put it at his fingertips and summoned the kitten.

  There are some herbal species here, she still doesn't know, and this matter has to go to the aboriginal kitten, the kitten.

  Xiaoye Miao licked her fingertips and felt it carefully. Finally, the smell of blood came out.

  "This is a very common plant in the Forest of Warcraft. It tastes more like cumin powder, but it has a certain degree of toxicity. Although it will not be deadly immediately, it will kill people over time. His appearance is just like a pod. According to the amount of his blood, he will die in less than a year." The kitten said the result leisurely.