However, the Lu family who have been against them can no longer admit the wrong person, and the president, is this his other, clone or himself? There is no answer now, and it was burned after being killed at that time.

  It's just that more than a year has passed, why would these people start this laboratory here again? After all, the laboratory was completely destroyed that year, and even the things that could not be moved inside have been disposed of. Who would think so? It took a lot of effort to get this, a laboratory that has been abandoned, and it is still so close to the Chenxi base.

  Now the problem is serious. If the old man Qian and the president were fake, then what about the armed forces? When she came to Lu Shilin, she could see clearly.

  The military army had that kind of desire for Lu Shilin, and Lu Shiyuan had proved that the military army had indeed entangled him before, and it was a little confused to think of this.

  It made her look at everyone and everyone is fake now, what is it called? It's been more than a year, why are you still messing around here? They had all taken away before, and they had so many supplies.

  It's incredible that these people can still live to this day. Maybe there are more supplies in other places, Cry Rabbit Three Caves.

  Yang Jingrui was afraid that among them there were people with psychic powers, so she didn't imprint the spiritual consciousness on those people, but made a little bit of hands and feet on the coats they were wearing.

  This way they are not afraid that they will find no one as soon as they go out, and the snow outside is so behind, a step on it is a mark, and there is no way to erase it in a short time, so she doesn't plan to go out with these people.

  Now let's figure out what research is being done in this interview? What else is there.

  The three rigorous people, when they saw that the professor in the white coat did not cooperate, the leader was slightly annoyed, but the emotions flashed by, she was just a messenger, the white coat did not cooperate, then He can't help it.

  After conveying the painting, they left, no matter what the white coat had to say, they went straight out.

  Yang Jingrui watched them go out, but did not follow, just staring at the professor in the white coat, wanting to see other expressions on his face.

  In the end, he was disappointed. The white coat still had the wooden expression on his face, and there was no other change. When the three people were gone, he turned around and walked past the wall where he had just walked out.

  Turning the lamp beside the bed, the door on the wall appeared again, and the white coat went in without turning his head back.

  Yang Jingrui is 100% sure that this door, and the secret room inside, didn't exist more than a year ago, which means that they reopened this place this time.

  What about the laboratory where Lu Shiyuan's clone was discovered before? I heard Lu Shilin say that it takes more than a year to clone a person, and the one they found before was still a semi-finished product.

  If they left the base and started to do another one at that time, then it should have been successful by now, and Yang Jingrui thought of the quilt here and started to get cold.

  If there was a fake one among them that day, then the consequences would really be unimaginable, no, you have to understand this place first, and then come over to Lu Shilin. He is more familiar with this kind of thing.