"Brother able, you go a little farther first, we will come out soon." Lu Shiyuan immediately answered as soon as he heard the kind words from his eldest brother.

  Next to him, Su Yunjin took the stone hiding at the entrance of the cave into the space as quickly as possible. After he finished collecting the stones, he saw that the body of the giant python blocked the entrance of the cave, but there were too many in his space. The stone is too big to accept such a big python.

  "Brother Yuan, there are too many rocks in it, this giant python is too big to say to go in." Su Yunjin looked at Lu Shiyuan next to him, and said anxiously.

  "It's okay, you calm down first, so you throw those stones into the cave, and then come to collect this python, just don't know such a big python, can you put it in your space?" Lu Shiyuan looked back. He glanced at the cave that he had just walked out of, and said.

  "It should be almost the same, but you have to let these stones out first." Su Yunjin hurriedly walked inside after speaking, and threw all the stones that had just blocked the cave entrance into the innermost cave.

  It was emptied, and the things in the space directly reached out and took the giant python into the space. Without the snake head, it just took 100 square meters of the space and it was full.

  Fortunately, the tongue has been gnawed away. If the tongue has not been gnawed away, it must not be able to let it go.

  Su Yunjin and Lu Shiyuan came out of the cave. Su Yunjin turned and released the giant python again. With a bang, the mountain shook again.

  "Brother, peel off this layer of skin and use it to make armor. We will not deal with that head. We will take him directly into the space and take it back. The venom in these two teeth will definitely be of interest to Brother Lin. Some of them can be used to make medicine, and the rest can be studied by Brother Lin. Tier 3 monster meat is edible, and it can also help the growth of abilities and spiritual power. If I don't deal with my space, I can't put it down."

  Su Yun pointed to the snake head rolling aside, and said to Lu Shidong.

  "Okay, let's take care of it now, and then we will roast snake meat at night! Digest some of it first, and your space will be able to put it down." Lu Shidong nodded, picked up the sword in his hand, and prepared to deal with the giant The body of the python.

  With so many people here, it is possible that only the sword in her hand can cut through the scales of this giant python. This thing should be invulnerable to armor, except for this kind of spiritual weapon in his hand.

  Lu Shidong sent someone to find the water source closest to the cave. There was a bloody smell just now, so he had to leave here quickly to get rid of the blood stains first.

  Otherwise, after a while, there will be a large monster smelling blood. Su Yun took out a Qiankun bag and packed the contents of the two Qiankun bags together.

  Set aside a universe bag to install the body of the giant python. If the giant python has not digested before they leave the forest, then he will have one less space for herbs.

  After the body of the giant python was processed, everyone moved quickly and left this bloody place.

  It's just that they didn't know, they left less than a stick of incense, and came here, a fifth-order saber-toothed tiger.

  Because the smell of blood was relatively strong, it covered up the smell of Lu Shidong and a group of people, so they inadvertently escaped the fate of being chased by the fifth-order mutant saber-toothed tiger.