Stella x fem!reader

Requested by @Zara64627

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Stella was walking down the street of Imp city as she tried to proses everything that have happened the least two month or more like... her whole life until now...

Her life was like a roller coaster, first she meet the sweetest owl prince in all of hell, they got arranged into a marriage and got a kid, Octavia. Octavia grew up into a gorgeous lady as her parents fought mostly everyday because of Stolas' little affair with an Imp. Now, she got that bastard of a prince away from her life, all thanks to a simple paper that said with big letter, divorced.

Stella sighed with eyes closed to feel someone bump into her legs, she heard the person groan, "Damn it..." Stella looked down to see it was quite a adorable Imp.

"Are you alright?" She asked in a surprisingly sweet and concerning voice.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine- Wait... that voice..." The Imp finally looked up to connect her e/c eyes with a pair of red ones.

Stella stared back as they both seemed to drown into each other's eyes. The Imp shacked her head before continue to speak, "L-Lady Stella, it's an honor to meet you here,"

"No need for the formalities now, dear. I'm no longer a part of the Goetia family," Y/n looked at her in shock and Stella smiled at her, "What's your name?"

"Oh, um, it's Y/n,"

"Say Y/n, would you be a dear and show me somewhere where I could find, I don't know, maybe-"

"... a partner?" Y/n asked, tone sounding unpleasant. "Sure... the bar over there. Sinners and hell borns go there to find a new parters or just one night stands, some may be more desperate than others but it's maybe to your liking," Stella looked over at the bar and then at Y/n, she crouched down to look Y/n into the eyes. "Why do you sound so upset, Y/n?"

"I-It's nothing, Miss. Stella.

"Hmm, I bet the differ, you have something you wanna tell me?"

"N-No," Stella chuckled at her stuttering and stood back up. "Alright, oh, that's right, I have one more thing to ask..." Y/n looked up at her with slight hope in her eyes.

"Where do you work? And when do you get off the clock?"

"I...I work for I.M.P and I would say I get off the clock by maybe five hours from now,"

Stella nodded, "Then it's settled,"

"What is?"

"I'm taking you... on a date," Y/n stared at the royal princess in shock, unknown on what to say so all she did was to nod.

"I'll see you outside your work building, be ready for a date you never gonna forget," She said before walking away. Leaving a still shocked Y/n.

That an Imp like herself would have a royalty asking her on a date, it was a huge moment, but it was also an amazing one because of Y/n's strong feelings towards the princess.

Y/n suddenly jumped up in the air, happily cheering as she began to walk towards the I.M.P building.

Stella who heard it looked back and smiled, 'It's a pity you don't show that gorgeous smile of yours more... Y/n dear,'