"You are welcome." Elijah takes the plate away and walks back to me.

He kisses my head and leaves the kitchen. He gives me some space but also shows how much he loves me. I  honestly don't know how to feel.

Niklaus mutters something under his breath and his hold gets more tighter.

I move around in his hold and straddle him. I wiggle my legs around his waist and I wrap my arms around his chest.

His hold becomes even more tighter and I enjoy the safe feeling it brings.

He always knows how to make me feel better.

Finn walks into the kitchen and smiles slightly.

"Hi." I giggle quietly and Finn chuckles.

"Niklaus." Finn greets him and he huffs.

Finn rolls his eyes, get's some blood and leaves again.

I pull slightly away and put my forehead against his. I ran my hands through his hair and he smiles softly.

I get a message and I look at my phone. It was from James and Sirius.

I give him a kiss on his nose and start to pull away more to answer them.

"No." Niklaus mumbles and pulls me tighter on his lap and puts his face between my breasts.

I giggle and play with the hairs on his neck. Niklaus moves slightly and I kiss the side of his head.

"I promised to show them around Nik." I put my hands on his shoulders and gently push him back.

Niklaus mumbles something again and pulls away slightly. He looks up at me with his puppy eyes.

"I promise I'll come back in a reasonable time. You don't need to be jealous, I love you." I kiss him.

Niklaus huffs and tilts his head. "I love you too..." He mumbles.

"Awe you are cute." I pout my lip before I grin widely.

Niklaus rolls his eyes and slowly releases me.

I stand up and he follows me. He gives me a kiss and takes a hold of the sides of my face with his hands.

"If you need anything call me. And be careful, I don't trust them." He says seriously.

I nod and he kisses me again. With one last hug I go to see my new friends.

Niklaus takes his phone out and calls one of his hybrids. He was not jealous.

-

I play around with a small rock as I wait for James and Sirius.

I throw the rock in the air and kick it to a random direction.

James catches it right before it hits him on the face.

"I'm so sorry." I stiffle my laughter behind my hand.

"Nice shot." Sirius grins and James whacks his head.

"We are here. Where should we go first?" James asks with a smirk.

"What do you want to see first?" I ask and bounce on my heels.

James shrugs and Sirius walks over to me. He throws his hand over my shoulders and grins.

"Why don't you show us the best spots to find some ladies?" Sirius winks and I giggle.

James rolls his eyes and huffs.

"Ignore him. He is still stuck on Evans." Sirius grins.

"Oi!" James yells and starts to run after Sirius who barks a laugh.