Yang Jingrui was afraid that if he unloaded his sword forcibly, the spirit of the weapon would go back, so she found out from the space that the one she had previously recognized as the master was also a high-grade fairy weapon. The top grade immortal weapon ranked number one in weapons.

  The spirit of Huo Lin Whip is a hot beauty. Although her personality is a bit hotter, she is still more obedient. She wants to recognize the Lord, so when she uses Huo Lin Whip, she will not be backlashed. .

  Yang Jingrui wrapped the Shuanglong Sword with the Fire Lin whip, and pulled her out of Lu Shidong's hand forcefully. Lu Shidong's eyes became clear in an instant. It may be that the time he was controlled by the sword was a bit long, and he had a tendency to go crazy.

  Yang Jingrui let Huo Lin whip trap the Shuanglong Sword first, and she brought Lu Shidong back to the space by herself. She had to adjust Lu Shidong's state first, and then deal with the sword problem.

  Lu Shiyuan and Su Yunjin worked together in a division of labor, and quickly handled the eggs. Yang Jingrui also brought Lu Shidong out. Just now, she took Lu Shidong to the training room and tested it with the cultivation crystals. Lu Shidong was crazy. Degree, and solution.

  There are crystals in the training room to evaluate whether she saw it on the inscription on the merit stele after entering the space, and then she took Lu Shidong to evaluate it. He needs to stay in the meditation room for almost ten days. Practicing meditation.

  If he fails the test after ten days, he will have to stay for a few more days until he passes the test. Once the test is started in the retreat room, people outside will not be able to enter, including Yang Jingrui. The retreat room.

  It's just that they are outside now, and they are still on their way back to Kyoto. It is impossible to stay for ten days at a time. Here, Yang Jingrui can bring Lu Shidong back to the team and wait for him to return to the retreat room in the RV.

  In this way, as long as you tell the players that he is in retreat, then it will be fine, and the road can be rushed as usual.

  When Yang Jingrui came out of the space, Lu Shiyuan and Su Yunjin just finished processing, but now they must rush back to the temporary camp.

  Lu Shidong's eyes were a bit dull at this time, his eyes were red with blood, and the hand that was holding the sword was still trembling, Yang Jingrui hurriedly took the three of them back to the camp.

  When they arrived at the camp, Yang Jingrui just left a hurried sentence, "Lu Shidong needs to retreat in order to break through. If there is anything in the team, you can find Dalin and Haozi to solve it, or you can find Lu Shiyuan and the others." She went back to the RV without looking back.

  Lu Shiyuan knew that he couldn't help at this time, so he could only wait outside the room. Lu Shilin came to the door of their room without knowing the situation. He watched Lu Shiyuan pacing at the door and walked over and reached out and patted the back of his head. .

  "Go to the living room, don't leave here." Lu Shilin just said this and went straight back to the living room?

  Lu Shiyuan suffered a pain in his head. Before he recovered, he only saw Lu Shilin's back. He could only reach out and rub his head and follow his footsteps.

  Lu Shilin sat on the sofa with his arms around his chest, looking at Lu Shiyuan who was slowly walking in the aisle, his eyes widened, Lu Shiyuan immediately shrank his head, walked a few steps quickly, and sat opposite him.

  When Lu Shilin saw him sitting down, he didn't speak, so he stared at him. The hairy Lu Shiyuan was staring at him. He touched his nose and muffled his belly. He really looked more and more like a big brother, and he knew that he was using his brother's identity to suppress him.