𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴
𝟺:𝟷𝟺𝙰𝙼

Kennedy sat at the edge of her bed, leg shaking as she looked around the bedroom irritated. Her phone faced up unlocked, opened with a message thread on read.

Oh so patiently waiting for Booka to come home. She doesn't know where they stand, currently.

A break doesn't do anything because they end up back together in a few days or sometimes hours of departing.

The front door opened sounded then it closed as heavy footsteps headed upstairs. The lights in the room turned on, Booka's eyes immediately averted to Kennedy sitting on the bed.

She picked up her phone and unlocked it, as the message thread popped up.
"Hey boo, I'm coming to you as a woman to let you know Booka and I were messing around tonight. I don't know y'all's relationship status, just letting you know. Sorry," she read off the message on her phone to him.

She then locked it and set it down on her lap, he stood there flabbergasted. Kennedy then took a deep breath before throwing her phone at him, hitting him in the face. "Fuck Yo!"

Kennedy stood to her feet and grabbed her now cracked phone off the floor, she headed into the closet and grabbed all his belongings.

"You just not gonna say anything?" Booka asked as she took all his clothes and sneakers out and set them on the bed.
"You don't want me to say anything," she went back and forth taking everything he owned out the closet.

Booka grabbed her arm but she pushed him off, she then took the ring off her finger and put it on the bed.

"You had this bitch come to me as a fucking woman Booka! That's embarrassing, so fucking embarrassing.."

Kennedy picked up the duffle bag and began to put everything in it, "Word? It's like that? I think you're dragging it,"

She closed the bag up and dropped it by his feet then left the bedroom and into the bathroom to grab his hair and facial items before, bringing it into the bedroom. He was still standing there.

She picked up her purse and tossed him the gun he brought her, "Keep it, don't need you tryna say you bought me anything. I'll give you everything back."

"Ion want nun of this shit, I want you!" She sighed, "I don't give a fuck what you want Booka, I really don't."

Her being calm in this situation was more concerning, she'd usually cry or talk crazy to him. But not this time, she's keeping her composure. Or at least trying.

"Keep the gun, you need it!" He tossed it back to her, "You really trust me with a gun right now?"

"Just keep it, I got more," he picked up his duffle bag and turned to her, "What's gonna happen now?"

"We divorce, I serve you with papers you sign those papers. We co parent our children, and that's it."

"That's crazy, you finna throw years of love away?" Booka questioned her, "Sure is," Kennedy followed him out and down the stairs.

As Kennedy followed Booka down the stairs, her heart broke with each step. Wait till she finds out more of his recent affair.

"What are you gonna tell the kids?" He asked as she opened the door, "That we got a divorce, probably won't go into full detail. They aren't babies nomore, so I can be upfront about it."