𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟹:𝟶𝟺𝙰𝙼

𝟸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

"Why are you up right now?" I heard Booka said as I raided the fridge, "I'm hungry," I responded dryly before grabbing a mini cheesecake.

I put the container on the counter before grabbing a plate and a fork. "Want a slice?" He shook his head no, I put two on my plate before putting the rest back.

I grabbed a fork and followed him up to the room, Booka went to go check on Masai before joining me in bed, I ate my cheesecake followed by drinking water before sitting up. "You good?" He asked once he got into bed.

"Yea, just was craving cheesecake." He nodded his head, "You don't even like cheesecake like that," he turned his nose up at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "You gonna be up for a while or you going back to sleep?" He asked me before getting comfortable.

"I'll be up for a few minutes, what's up?" He turned to me, "Both Azur and Masai's birthday is coming up, and I want to plan a party for the both of them," he started. I just listened.

"Azur doesn't really know what he wants, I asked Keima and she says he isn't telling her. Maybe if you ask him, he might say something,"

"I'll see what I can do," I answered. "As for Masai, what do you think she'll like?"

"She loves baby shark," he rolled his eyes, "Don't do that, I know you tired of putting it on for her but I think she'll like it," I told him, "Okay, so their birthdays are what 3 days apart?" He asked me.

"4 days," I corrected him, "Oh shit." I nodded my head, "Combined birthdays?" I shook my head no, "No, and I'm saying this because it's no need. And it's Azur's 4th, birthday and Masai's 1st I don't think a combined party would be necessary,"

"Okay,"

"C'mon walk to me," I urged Masai as she tried to balance herself, once she stood up she fell back down. "It's okay," she just sat there.

Booka came downstairs, her face immediately lit up once she seen him. "Dada," I was shook, she just said her first words.

Booka was hyped, he picked her up so quick and began to kiss her cheeks as she giggled. "She said her first words," he said before setting her down, she was so excited.

"You hungry?" He asked me before heading into the kitchen, Masai crawled to me before plopping down on my lap. "Yea," I responded before looking down at Masai who was looking up at me.