𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝚅𝙾𝙽

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟸:𝟸𝟸𝙿𝙼

"You cannot pull out to save ya life!" Booka flipped me off, Durk was smirking while Memo and Q sat back just watching.

"How long, has she been pregnant for?" He shrugged his shoulders. "For a minute now," I shook my head.

"Damn I brought her to go shoot guns, you think that'll hurt the baby?" I spoke up, Durk shook his head as Booka mugged me.

"I'm forreal, anyways. Is she keeping it?" He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't want another kid right now, I gotta deal with Keima and her bullshit I'm not tryna do that again." He explained to us.

"Nigga you act like Kennedy, is finna put you through hell. Y'all been together for a year, with some bumps in the road."

"She's pregnant, with your child. If you don't man up, and talk to her before she start to feel some type of way," Memo spoke up.

This is the first time he ever spoke up for her or spoke so highly of her, "Right," I agreed with him.

"Aight," he got up from the couch and headed into the kitchen to call her.

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐀
𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙰𝟼𝟶𝟶

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |
➩ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

 | 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 | ➩ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

𝟼:𝟷𝟸𝙿𝙼

"You keeping the baby?" Was the first question, I asked her after about an hour of straight silence. I hopped on a flight, after we got off the phone. I needed answers.

"I don't know, I'm trying to figure out what to do," she responded to me, while drawing circles on my chest with her index finger.

"I promise, I'm not tryna trap you." She adds on, which makes me chuckle.

"I know," I responded. "A kid is a lot, with our schedules and daily lives we don't have time for a kid." I nodded my head.

"I don't want another kid Kennedy, at least not now. You said you wanted to be a wife and not a baby mother. That's a done deal, I don't want you to feel like you gotta do shit off of me."

"Whatever you decide with his baby, I will be here."

"Okay," I pulled her close to me, "I love you aight, don't forget that. I'm not finna ask you to decide now but when you're ready," she nodded her head and snuggled closer into me.

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you."

Authors Note
Thoughts?