𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭y - 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐀
𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙰𝟼𝟶𝟶

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 |➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

Kennedy entered the bedroom, tiredly. I was on the bed smoking while watching tv. "Hey babe," she did a simple head nod towards me before taking off her clothes. "How'd it go?"

"Fine," she grabbed her shower towel and wrapped it around her body, I peeped there was a small bruise or something on her shoulder. I put my blunt in the ash tray before getting up, I walked over to her and checked her out.

"Y'all fucked? Wow," she sighed. "Yea,"

She turned around to face and she had another hickey on her, I didn't like that. "You let this nigga give you hickeys?! I should knock your head off your shoulders!"

"You brought up us having an open marriage, you wanted me to fuck him. We fucked it happened that's it!" She raised her voice before exiting the bedroom and heading into the bathroom.

After she got out the shower, she got dressed and stayed away from me. "Why you so far?"

"Because I don't want to be close to you, after what I did. I don't even wanna be here," she got up and grabbed her purse.

"Where you going?" I asked her as I got up too. "To my moms,"

"Are you taking the kids?" I asked, "I'm taking Masai with me, Ajani is gonna wanna stay with you." She explained.

"I can't be in your face right now so imma leave," I then grabbed her hand but she pushed me away.

"This open marriage shit plus what I did, I am having a fucking anxiety attack. Let me leave Booka,"

"No, I wanna talk about this! You finna cry and shit," I grabbed her hands and brought her close to me, I wrapped my arms around her neck and put my head in the crook of her neck.

"I liked it, I don't know if I was trying to sell it to make him more vulnerable or what. But I liked it and I didn't like that, and it's fucking with me because of our relationship and how we are." She explained to me.

I pulled away to wipe her tears, "I'm not mad at that, believe me ion like that y'all did that. But it happened like you said. Did y'all use protection at least?"

She nodded her head yes, "I made sure,"

"I wouldn't of said anything, if you wasn't comfortable with it. I asked you multiple times. Did anything happen?"

"No," she responded and wiped her tears. "I gotta go," she grabbed her purse and left the room, she headed to Masai's room to get her then they left.

I went into the room and pulled out my phone to call Durk, it's time.