𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐑
𝙰𝚉𝚄𝚁 𝙳𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂 - 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙾𝙽

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 |➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟹:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

"Azur can you help me with my homework?" Honesty asked as I sat at the kitchen, table eating leftovers.

"Sure, c'mere," she sat beside me and handed me her worksheet, some easy shit too. So I helped her, well I gave her the answers then quizzed her on it.

"Thank you," she got up and grabbed her homework before heading upstairs, as Kennedy entered the kitchen. "What's up?" She began the conversation.

"Nun, you talked to my moms?" She shook her head no, "Your dad maybe, I'm not sure,"

"She's buggin' why is she acting like this?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Don't know hun,"

"When my dad gets home can we all talk or sum?" I asked her, "Yea,"

𝟺:𝟶𝟿𝙿𝙼

"What's going on with this court shit?" I asked my dad as we sat in the kitchen together. "Your mom doesn't want to show, chatting about child support that hasn't been paid or something,"

"Hmm," i hummed, "I paid every single time, didn't miss a time. I got receipts, she's gonna try to pull that card because I want custody of you."

"You still want to live with her?" I shook my head no, "Nah, honestly I don't."

"I'm better off here, Kennedy treats me better than my own damn mother. How is that?" I said, growing irritated. "She's a mother, she understands what it feels like to be kicked out by a parent."

I sighed, "At this point, ion wanna go to court. I'll stay here, until I decide I wanna leave," I said, honestly I didn't wanna leave here, but I was gonna feel like a burden eventually.

"And go where?" I shrugged my shoulders, "Don't know pops, I'll figure it out," I got up from the table and put my plate in the sink before heading upstairs.

𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐈
𝙰𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙹𝙾𝚁

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 | ➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟾:𝟷𝟿𝙿𝙼

"What do you want for your birthday?" My pops asked as we played the game together, "My birthdays not for another month"

"And? Answer the question before you don't get nothing," i sucked my teeth knowing he's lying.

"A new game system, this one is acting up. Maybe some sneakers, a nameplate necklace," I told him, not really knowing what to say. I didn't want much so I was just talking.

"I can do that," he responded. "Bet,"

"Hows school and shit? Haven't been around due to work, my fault,"

"Nah it's fine, and school is good. How's work?" I asked continuing the conversation.

"Good, just finished giving back to the schools. Durk and I are still renovating the bars out here. The one in Chicago is finished, we have a few more weeks till we open and until the others are finished," he said to me.

"That's good," we continued playing the game, till he decided to order food due to him not wanting to cook.

After that I headed upstairs to chill by myself.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 | ➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

"Here," I looked up from my phone to see Booka standing beside me, with a plate of food.

I thanked him then took it from him, he got into bed with me as I began eating. "My grand opening for the club in Chicago is coming up,"

"Really? Is everything set up? And situated?" He nodded his head yes. "What about the ones out here?"

"We need a few more weeks," he answered, "I wanna go down there tomorrow to check it out,"

"And to the one in Chicago?" I nodded my head yes, "I wanna see y'all's work, I know it's fire,"

"Thank you baby," he planted a kiss my cheek then picked up the tv remote, and changed the channel.

Once I finished eating, I put my plate on the bedside table then got outta bed. I headed to the closet to grab my shower towel.

"You gonna shower?" He asks me, "Yea, you wanna join?" He smirked at me, "Yea, meet me in the one downstairs," I chuckled to myself and headed to the downstairs bathroom.

Authors Note
Thoughts?

Was gonna give y'all a scene, but it wasn't gonna turn out how I wanted so I scrapped it😂 but a scene is coming very soon..