𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 | ➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟻:𝟷𝟻𝙰𝙼

Another sleepless night, a bitch been up for hours. I sighed and looked over to see Booka slumped in bed, I should punch this nigga in his face just because.

I got outta bed and put my slides on, and left the bedroom. I walked downstairs, to my in home gym to get some hours in.

Haven't been in this room in a while so I definitely needed to do something to occupy myself for a while.

𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟸𝙰𝙼

6 hours working out with no breaks, I felt so much better. I took my sweaty shirt off to reveal my even sweatier sports bra.

I sighed and turned everything off as well as the lights before heading upstairs. Honesty was sitting on the couch watching a movie, while Booka and Durk were in the cooking and talking.

"India here?" I asked Durk, completely ignoring Booka. "Upstairs in ya room," I turned around and greeted Honesty then headed upstairs.

I entered my bedroom to see India laying on my side of the bed watching tv while on her phone, "Hey baby,"

I smiled and grabbed my towel, "When'd y'all get here?" I asked her, "A few minutes ago, I actually came because we got business at the club. Amici is meeting us there,"

"Aight, lemme change and shower. Then we can go," after that I headed to the bathroom to shower and get ready.

After my shower, I brushed my teeth and did my hair. I headed to the bedroom to get dressed, "What's going on at the club?" I asked India as I put a fresh shirt on and my underwear.

"Mad shit, we got folks coming to the club wanting jobs being sketchy as hell," I laughed and pulled my leggings up then I put my slides on.

"That's weird, we bouta step right now," I grabbed my purse off the bed along with my phone.
India followed me out the room then we headed downstairs.

Honesty was sitting at the table eating breakfast with the guys, so we entered. The leftovers was on the counter, I grabbed a piece of bacon then grabbed my keys off the hook.

"Where y'all going?" Durk asked us, as he got up to put his plate in the sink. "To The Chi, got some business to handle,"

Booka got up from the table, he put his plate in the sink. He tried to kiss me but I moved away. "I'll be back baby, okay?" I spoke to Honesty. "Okay, am I seeing pop pop today?"