𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐓
𝙼𝚁𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙹𝙾𝚁 - 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚂

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

 | 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷:𝟻𝟿𝙿𝙼

"How do you feel?" I asked Tory as we sat in my kitchen, eating grilled cheese. He just found out he's not the father to Ares's baby.

"I don't know A, that shit is so weird to me. Like you went out and cheated on me, for what?"

"Cheated? I thought it was something different. Like she got artificially insemenated or some shit like that," he shook his head no.

"Come to find out she's been cheating for some time!" He clarified, "I'm sorry, Tory."

"So what's gonna happen? The twins staying with you? Are you gonna move?"

"Definitely moving, probably down on the South Side again or elsewhere. The twins are older now, I'm pretty sure they'll branch out on their own. I'm filing for divorce,"

I nodded my head, "Okay, if you need help moving or whatever I can help."

"Thank you," he then got up and put our dishes in the sink, before opening my overhead cabinets.

"I don't have any wine, if that's what you're looking for," he chuckled. "Still got that cellar downstairs?"

"Yea, it's just not set up yet." I responded, "I'll do it, I'll even restock it,"

"That would be great thank you," he nodded his head and headed to the basement, to fix up the cellar.

After the kids and Lennox came home, we just all chilled in the living room.

Tory came upstairs from the basement, on the phone he seemed pissed. "Dad!" Kimore got up to hug him, he hung the phone up to hug her.

"Didn't know he was here?" Lennox said to me, "Yea, he had to vent to me. Then wanted to fix up my wine cellar,"

"That's good, remember you said that you wanted it fixed up so you could stash your good wine," I nodded my head.

"Just gotta buy some, and probably add more things down there. Wanna help me?"

"Yea," He agreed, "Not today obviously, but one of these days. Well fix up the basement and do some things around the house,"

"Okay," he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead as we continued watching tv.

"Aight I'm leaving, I'll update you probably tomorrow or whenever." Tory spoke up, "Okay, get home safe,"

"I will," he dapped up Lennox and hugged Kimoni before heading out.

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀
𝙹𝙰𝚈𝙳𝙰 𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚂