𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍

| 𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚, 𝐅𝐋 |
➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚, 𝐅𝐋 | ➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟹:𝟹𝟹𝙰𝙼

"Why you up right now?" I said on the phone with Lani.

"You called me while I was working out," I nodded my head.

"My fault,"

"It's fine, I was done anyways, wyd?"

"Up rolling a blunt,"

"Thought you stopped smoking?"

"I did for like a year, but work and shit has been kicking my ass so I started again. Nun too crazy."

"Oh aight, I'm finna shower then I'll call you later,"

"Aight,"

Hangs up...

I continued rolling up, once the call ended.

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 | ➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟽:𝟺𝟶𝙿𝙼

"Since you a new mommy and all, imma hold a lul brunch at my place," I spoke on the phone with Kennedy.

"Oh really? Who's finna be there?"

"Us, both of Von's babymamas, Crystal, Ari and a few more girls,"

"Aight, when?"

"Tomorrow afternoon, only mommies no babies," she chuckled.

"Okay, send me the address and I'll come,"

"Okay, see you soon,"

"Bye,"

Hangs up...

I only had a few hours to plan this shit. I had to call the girls, get someone to help me cook food and then clean up this crib.

After everyone rsvp'd I made sure to set everything up soon after, I hope this shit goes as planned.

𝟹:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈

"Ladies, this is our first annual brunch as mother's. No baby duty today, just us." I said as everyone sat around the long table.

There was Ariana, Jayda, Kema, Amici, Crystal, Ella and Kennedy.

"Let's raise our glasses," everyone in the room raised their champagne flutes. "To motherhood," I said as they repeated after me before taking a sip of their mimosas.

We began to talk about anything they wanted to talk about, some of the girls mainly speaking to Kennedy and asking her questions about being a new mother and her working and shit else.

"How long have you've known the guys?" Kema asked Kennedy as she started to eat her fruit.

"For about a year now," she nodded her head, "How'd y'all meet?" Kennedy raised her eyebrow at her.

"Well, I'm a stripper and I met them the day after meeting Booka." She answered honestly, "They came to see me dance," Kema nodded her head, "Got any videos of you dancing?" She asked out of curiosity.

"I do actually," Kennedy began to show her videos of her dancing and practicing on a pole.

"Nah you gotta teach me, shit," Ari said as she tried to mimic what Kennedy was doing on the pole, they began to laugh together.

"No but forreal, you got time to teach me how to do what you did?" Kennedy nodded her head.

"I do actually, when Masai is down I got some time to myself so I could do that," they then exchanged numbers as did the other girls.

Some hours later, brunch is done and we was just chilling around the house.

As we was sitting in the living room watching movies, the front door opened. The boys walked in, each of them looking at us.

"What's this?" Von asked me, as he locked the door behind them. "A brunch," I answered.

"Can we set up a mommy and me play date soon, so our kids can interact?" Ella asked everyone.

"Most definitely," we all planned a play date two weeks from now.

Authors Note
Thoughts?

All the babymommas in one room, how'd y'all feel about them linking up?

Would y'all want me to bring them into the story? If so which one?