𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒
𝙼𝚁𝚂 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟺:𝟸𝟶𝙿𝙼

"Ma!" I heard Sapphire call out, once she entered the house. I was in the kitchen cleaning before I made lunch, "In here," I heard her heavy footsteps enter the kitchen, she dropped her school bag to the ground before letting out a heavy sigh.

"Talk to me, what's up?" She sat down at the island before venting to me. "So why did Naela, try to embarrass me in front of these boys? Mind you mom, out of the 4 boys one of them likes me," I continued listening to her speak.

I loved when she'd come home and vent to me about what's going on. Definitely don't miss high school.

"Anyways I told her about herself, later on during the last bell the boy that liked me and asked for my number," she finished, as I opened the fridge and pulled out thawed out ground meat.

"What's his name? Y'all gonna go on a date?" I began to question her, "Jeremiah and maybe,"

"Can you ask the kids what they want for lunch?" I asked her. "In my opinion do nachos," she responded before getting up and heading upstairs.

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 | ➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟾:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

All day Lani and I was tryna get Rocky and Malia back, luckily she was able to do it.

"I'm hungry," Rocky whined from the backseat as I drove, while Lani sat in the passenger seat quiet. "Lani I'm hungry!" Rocky's voice grew louder, she continued to ignore him.

"Leon can you pull up to a McDonald's or something?" He said to me, while leaning forward in his seat. I looked over at Lani who was still quiet.

"Yea," I sighed and made a left turn into the nearest McDonald's.

I pulled up to a drive through and got the kids something to eat, as for Lani and I even though ion eat this shit.

"I don't want them," A'Lani spoke up once we got into the bedroom, "What are you gonna do with them then? Your mom can't take em, neither can your grandma,"

"They're staying with someone, just not me. Selfish as it may seem but I can't be their mom again. I literally was their mother since birth, all three of them. I was raising each kid as young as I was, cleaning and cooking for them."

"My life revolved around them until I left. I got out, I'm hoping Silas would do the same. My mother was never a mother, only when it was convenient for her." She vented to me.

"Who would take them in? Where's your pops at?" She sighed, "I don't know, last time I talked to him he was in Cali."

"Y'all still talk often or Nah?" She nodded her head yes. "Now that's my dawg, wish I stayed with him when I could have."

"We all have the same father except for Malia, she can stay with her pops and so can Rocky. That's all I can do," she came over to the bed and joined me.

"I appreciate you helping me with this mess, sorry for dragging you in it," she apologized, "Nah it's fine, i don't mind." She laid her head on my chest while I rubbed her back.

"After tomorrow I'm cutting all contact with them, I'm not doing this again," she lastly said, before going to sleep.

Authors Note
Thoughts?

New plot ideas?

Thanks for 100k