𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 |
➱ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 | ➱ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

𝟹:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼

"Soooo she wants to link up and talk, I said no say it over the phone. So she wants to tell me that she is pregnant." Kennedy looked at me weird.

"You fucked her Leon?!"

"No no, so before all that happened with Booka and her we was messing again. I wouldn't say we we're together but something like that."

"Anyways you nutted in her? What are you gonna do? How do you know she's not lying?"

"Because the timeline makes sense Kennedy," she sighed.

"It's been a minute since we seen her, how do you know it's not a setup?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I gotta see for myself. Come with me?"

"If I see her it's over, no!"

"Please? I'll keep y'all apart,"

"You could barely pull me off her when we fought, I'm good,"

"Kennedy!" She sucked her teeth. "If I go, I can't promise I'll be nice,"

"I'm not asking for you to be nice I'm asking you to be my support fuck that nice shit," she laughed.

"What'd Booka say when you told him bout what Doodie Lo said?" She sighed. "He was pissed, took the gun he gave me and bought me new gun. Checked both for prints, then told him bout himself."

"Anyways, the party is coming up and so is Durk's birthday. With everything happening I didn't get to plan it. So that's what I'm going to do. Let me know a date for that meet up." she got up from the couch as I got up too.

She hugged me then pulled away. "Uncle Leon?" I looked up to see Masai coming downstairs. She ran over to me as I picked her up once she got close.

"Wassup, Whatchu got going on?" I asked, "I'm missing teeth and I have show and tell at school,"

"That's cool Sai," I then went into my back pocket to pull out my wallet. I grabbed two $100 bills and folded them for her.

"Thank you," she hugged me then I set her down. She then headed upstairs.

"Yea, I'll call you with a date and shit," I lastly said before leaving.

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➱ 𝙾𝙲𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝟺𝟾

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |➱ 𝙾𝙲𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝟺𝟾

𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟶𝙿𝙼

So Kennedy pulled through last minute, the turnout was fire I gotta admit.

"Happy Birthday Niggaaaa!" The guys dapped me up as we all met at my crib. "Preciate it, whea the girls at?"

"Asian is on her way," Von told me, "Kennedy is in the car with Keima," Booka responded. "And India is out, she'll be back,"

"Let's go get drunk," we all headed to the kitchen for drinks and to smoke.

Some hours later we changed the vibes over to this restaurant, where we ate and they gave me gifts and shit.

"So y'all really going to that party Doodie Lo is hosting?" Booka spoke up, "Don't know,"

"Nigga is weird for giving her gun, why'd he do that?" Von spoke up, "He knows what she did, knows that's she's not to real street bitch. Street by association, he knows she'll crack," I sucked my teeth.

"She'on gonna crack," Booka spoke up, "So when Keima caught that charge for you, she didn't crack?" Von spoke up.

Everyone at the table went silent, "Really Von?" She spoke up, clearly annoyed. Nigga stay spilling their business.

Kennedy turned to Booka, "So Keima does that and you like that. But when I do something else, it's a problem?"

"She caught that charge because we was in a relationship, ride or die type shit. And I told you no because you aren't like that," he explained to her.

"But she is!" He simply nodded his head, "Yea she is, just cause you hang around us don't mean shit. Yea you caught a body but you not out here in these streets,"

"Nigga you ain't either, stop frontin'. Weird ass," she threw her napkin on the table and got up from her seat. "Happy Birthday Durk," she grabbed her purse and walked out.

"Guess I'll leave too," Keima got up, "Yea me too," India got up as well they gathered their things and left. Asian stayed with Von.

"Why was y'all playing tit for tat in this street shit?" Memo chimed in, he hasn't spoken a word the whole night really.

"Because she's tryna clown me," I rolled my eyes, "If you so adamant on her not being about that life. Teach her or we will," Von flagged a waiter down so we could get the check.

Once the food was paid for we all went our separate ways.

Authors Note
Thoughts?