𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |
➪ 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙿 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |➪ 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙿 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱

𝟷𝟷:𝟺𝟶𝙿𝙼

I held a mean mug, on my face as I held a silver platter of chicken wings and Cristal champagne.

The niggas in here is acting up and it's so sick, in different sections is multiple bachelor parties and boys turning 18 wanting to see nothing but ass and titties.

I stopped at the table that Booka and his friends sat at, I set their food down on the table before taking the platter back. "Anything else?" I asked em.

They were too busy, looking at whoever was on the pole, to answer me. So I turned around and began to walk away. "Wait, wait," Booka called out, I stopped and waited for him to catch up.

"My bad, you good?" He asked as we made eye contact. "I'm tired, annoyed and my feet hurt," I responded, he snaked his arm around my waist. I pushed him off gently.

As much as I wanted him to comfort me right now, we couldn't. As much as I wanted, to leave right now with him. I couldn't.

"Men see you taking an interest in me, they'll snitch. Dancers aren't supposed to have relationships with the men who walk into this club." I explained to him.

"That's fucked up," I nodded my head agreeing with him. "I get off at 3am, I'll be at ya crib after," I told him before, I leaned up to kiss his cheek. "You look real nice." He compliments me, which made me smile.

"Thank you." I turned my heels, and began walking back to the bar to serve another table.

𝟺:𝟺𝟶𝙰𝙼
➪ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙰'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

I finished brushing my teeth, before putting my toothbrush up and washing my face afterwards. Once I was clean I turned the lights off and headed to Booka's room, he was up smoking a blunt and watching a movie.

I closed the door behind me and got into bed with him. He passed me the blunt as I took a hit or two before passing it back.

He licked his lips and looked at me with his low red eyes, "What?" I said with a smile, he ashed his blunt before putting it in his ashtray.

"You so damn fire," I chuckled, "Thank you," He lightly grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap, I began to straddle his waist.

"Your friends give you shit for having an interest in me, why?" He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't do relationships like that so," I nodded my head, agreeing with him.

"Me either," I leaned down and pecked his lips, he went back in and fully kissed me.

Booka then sat up and held me while we kissed, "You got enough energy for me?" He asked as he took his shirt off, I nodded my head yes and did the same.

"Bet,"

𝐀'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 | ➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟿:𝟶𝟶𝙰𝙼

I walked around my bedroom and waved a sage around letting the smoke move freely. The windows were open, so it wasn't so smokey.

My room door opened, I turned around to see Leon standing there with a plate of food. "Set it by my desk," I told him as I closed the door behind him, I continued to do my sage until it was done before setting it down.

"How come you not home?" I asked him, as I picked up my plate of food and sat beside him, on my bed. "Parents arguing again, shit got serious so I dipped," he took a slice of bacon off my plate and sighed.

"That sucks. Well you are welcomed here. I'm pretty sure my mama cooked so take whatever is left, before my siblings take it," he chuckled. "Preciate it Lani," I nodded my head and grabbed the remote before turning the tv on.

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 | ➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟺:𝟻𝟶𝙿𝙼

After staying at A'Lani's house for a few I ended up going home, once I stepped foot in the door I was shook.

All my clothes and belongings was in the living room, "Ma! What's going on?" I asked as I closed the door behind me.

My dad came downstairs instead, "She's kicking us out," I sucked my teeth. That's that bullshit they be on. The fuck you mean us?

"Y'all arguing why I gotta leave?" I questioned him, "Don't want us here. Her name is on the lease, and she wants us out."

"You gotta crib or sum?" He shook his head no, "Fuck man," I grabbed my stuff and headed out to my car, I went back and grabbed the rest of my stuff before getting into my car and driving off.

I wasn't gonna go to A'Lani, I was finna stay at a hotel for the time being until I could get my money up.

I'm definitely pulling a Kennedy, she would be concerned for me but also he mad at my parents for putting me out. Guess we got, something in common.

Authors Note
Thoughts?