𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝚅𝙾𝙽

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |
➩ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 | ➩ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

𝟹:𝟻𝟶𝙿𝙼

"Your point?" Kennedy said to me, I shook my head at her. "I'm just saying, niggas caught a soul tie quick." she rolled her eyes, at me.

"I wish y'all would stop telling his business. Messy ass." She warned me, I waved her off.

"Booka don't care bout nun of that," she shook her head, "Folks love telling, other people's business other than their own." she grabbed her water bottle off the table before heading upstairs.

Leaving me alone in the kitchen, I sighed and pulled out my phone to call Asian, wanted to see what she's on.

"Yooo."

"Wyd gang?"

"With Crystal rn,"

"You coming through later?"

"Maybe, you finna come get me?"

"I might,"

"Aight, well tell me before you try to come out here,"

"I will,"

"Aight, bye."

Hangs up...

𝟿:𝟻𝟶𝙿𝙼

Kennedy just cooked us dinner, before going upstairs to her room. "She spent a year and some change, with you and your bullshit. Yea that's a keeper, because I couldn't do it." I told Booka.

He was mean mugging me, "Nigga shut up, i don't know how either one of us has girlfriends. Let's not try to single me out now," I rolled my eyes.

Durk got up to put his plate in the sink, "Thought you was going out with Asian tonight?" Memo said to me.

"She hasn't called yet, so I'm just chillin till she do," I responded before going on my phone. I went to instagram and decided to go on live to occupy myself.

—

"Yo Kennedy, set me up with your aunt," Memo spoke up, I grimaced.

"Fuck no! She's married, with kids." Kennedy spoke up, as Booka taught her how to play dice.

"Niggas is down bad," I spoke up, followed by laughing. "Deadass, can one of y'all please get this man a girlfriend or something?" Kennedy joked.

Memo shook his head, "Suck my dick forreal!" He got up from the couch and headed into the kitchen. "Nigga suck my dick, how 'bout that?" She shot back.

"Who?" Durk chimed in, he stood up immediately and pulled his bubble coat up to reveal his gun.

Memo reentered, the living room and pulled up his hoodie to reveal his gun. I stood up and, pulled up my tank top to reveal two guns on my hip.

Booka lastly got up, and went into his hoodie pocket to pull out his gun as well. Kennedy looked around amused.

"Nah I'm just, fucking with y'all," Memo laughed it off, I looked at Durk then Booka. And we busted out laughing. "Niggas is pussy, he ain't want this smokee!" Durk taunted Memo and sat back down.

Memo flipped him off before sitting back down in his seat.

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎
𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙾𝟼𝟶𝟶

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |
➩ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 | ➩ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟼𝙿𝙼

"I could just tell you don't really like me," Kennedy said as we were in the living room chilling.

I scoffed. "Thought you was, finna run my mans out his shit. " she rolled her eyes. "You were wrong," I nodded my head.

"Ever robbed someone before?" I asked as I sat up in my seat, Booka, Durk and Von looked at her.

"Yes I have," I started smirking, "How'd you do it?" I asked her, "Chill on me, you sound federal as fuck!" She responded, "You robbing niggas out they shit. I like that!" She rolled her eyes.

"Booka be careful, she might do you next," he flipped me off. "Nigga allat chatting, she might rob you next. Stop talkin," Durk pointed out.

"Whatever,"

Authors Note
Thoughts?