𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 |
➱ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱 / 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱 𝙻𝙰

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 |➱ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱 / 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱 𝙻𝙰

𝟿:𝟶𝟼𝙰𝙼

"Niggas wanna be up at, the ass crack of dawn!!" Amici complained as we entered Kennedy's home. She came downstairs with Honesty on her hip.

"She's coming with us today?" She nodded her head yes, "I asked Masai too, but she's going out with my mom and aunt to shop for the wedding," she explained.

"Okay," she set her down on the couch quickly before heading into the kitchen.

The front door opened as Durk and the guys entered the house, he kissed my cheek before greeting Amici and heading into the kitchen.

Kennedy grabbed some stuff out the kitchen before coming into the living room, Booka came inside the house. They exchanged looks before walking past each other.

She picked up Honesty then grabbed her keys and left the house as we followed behind.

We headed to one of the clubs, to help set up. Cause the guys didn't do that, so we're here to make sure it's all in order.

Amici brought True with her so she has someone to play with. The girls were sitting in the lounge area with their iPads.

"Excuse me?" Kennedy stood behind the bar with a clipboard, Amici sat with the girls as I stood by a bar stool, helping her check off items.

We looked up to see a woman, she was standing while looking around. "We're not open yet," Kennedy spoke up before looking back down at her clipboard.

"Actually I'm here for you," she sighed and set the clipboard down, I grabbed it as she looked up at the woman. "I'm Miya,"

"Kennedy,"

"Can we talk?" Kennedy looked at me, I nodded my head yes. "Yea, I guess," they walked away from me as I continued checking off items.

After what seemed like forever, Miya had walked out she seemed agitated as Kennedy came back looking fine. "What happened?"

"She told me about her and Booka and their son, same age as Azur. Probably older if anything. Said she wants us to link and really get to know each other,"

"The fuck is y'all finna talk about?" She shrugged her shoulders and laughed, "I said no, I don't care to talk to her about their past." She explained to me.

"Oh, okay,"

"You good?" I asked, "Definitely, just need to get through this day." She then walked away to go check on the girls as I continued checking stuff off.