𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 |
➱ 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱 𝙻𝙰

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 | ➱ 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱 𝙻𝙰

𝟸:𝟸𝟷𝙿𝙼

"How the fuck did she, find out about Miya?" I asked Booka as we walked around, cleaning up the club.

Everything is ready, just gotta clean it like deep clean then we'll discuss the opening. "Cause she posted me, then the shaderoom posted me. And she seen,"

"Why didn't you tell her about Miya?"

"Wasn't needed, we aren't together nomore," I rolled my eyes. "You literally created a life you wanted with her with Kennedy,"

He waved me off, "No I didn't! Kennedy is different,"

"How? Miya was a bottle girl at a club, y'al then started seeing each other. Started dating and allat, she got pregnant and literally none of us seen the child. Then y'all break up and she moves out here and you stayed in Chicago," I explained.

"Your point?" I sighed, "You's one messy ass nigga, Kennedy ain't the first girl you was in love with and had kids with. You was in love with Miya, not Keima, not Amari, and not Jordan."

"We don't speak on Jordan, that wasn't even my girl forreal!" I flipped him the bird. "Together for a year and some change! Finna buy a fucking crib together and take care of her kids from her first babydaddy. Get a grip!"

"Folks change! You acting like imma up and leave Kennedy for Miya! Cause I'm not,"

"Whatever nigga," I grabbed my cleaning stuff and headed to a different section to clean it.

𝟺:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

After cleaning the club, going through safety checks and other shit. The club was finally finished and ready to open.

"You gonna tell Kennedy?" I scoffed, "Not my place, seems like more of something Von would do. That is all you,"

"Okay,"

"I would advise you to tell her, before shit get outta hand." I told him, "I will,"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys and cross body bag, "I'm leaving, check on the other club. Then I'm going home, the girls come home in a few days, just enough time to say something," after that I left.

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐀
𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙰𝟼𝟶𝟶

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 | ➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴