𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝚅𝙾𝙽

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 | ➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟸:𝟹𝟿𝙿𝙼

"Sai Sai, wassup," I said as Masai looked up at me with her big brown eyes. Got eyes like Booka, shits big as hell.

"All these mothafuckin kids running round," I added, "Watch your mouth round my baby," Kennedy said as she entered the living room. I waved her off.

"She's not gonna know what I'm sayin," she mean mugged me, "Still," I rolled my eyes and continued to play with Masai.

"Just like Booka, he be doing the same shit with her," I rolled my eyes, "So speaking bout Booka, his birthday is coming up. Whatchu finna do?"

"Oh shit, you right. I have a few ideas but I need help," she answered before going into the fridge, "Help with what? Use your words now,"

She flipped me the bird before entering the living room with a water bottle, "You and Durk, need him out the house. Three surprises, he can't be home before the last two," I nodded my head.

"Aight,"

Kennedy and I continued to talk about his birthday until him and Durk came home. That's when we put a pause on our conversation.

Best believe she's finna show out for his birthday.

"You finna go see True?" Durk asked me as I packed my stuff up, "Yea," I responded before putting my hoodie on. "See you later gang," i dapped up the guys then Kennedy.

"I'll talk to you later," I told Kennedy as she held Masai against her chest. "Aight," after that I left.

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐈
𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 | ➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟽:𝟶𝟷𝙿𝙼

"Mamas your birthday is coming up," I spoke to True as I did her hair, she just smiled at me, as I continued to talk to me.

"It's gonna be princess and the frog themed, since you love it so much," I continued speaking to her, a heavy knock sounded at my front door.

She looked up me, "C'mon it's probably daddy," I grabbed her hand and waited till she stood to her feet before we left my room and headed downstairs.

I looked through the peephole to see Von standing there checking his surroundings, I unlocked the door and pulled it open. He looked at us as a smile slowly appeared on his face.

He stepped inside and picked up true as I closed and locked the door behind him. He held True and began to talk to her while holding her, looking all cute and shit.

He had went into the living room with her, I put on YouTube and put on this song she likes

He had went into the living room with her, I put on YouTube and put on this song she likes. Von was laughing and singing along with her while she stood there and stared up at the tv.

They then began to play together, having a good ole time. She's definitely a daddy's girl.

"You staying over?" I asked Von as I went into the kitchen to look for something to eat

"You staying over?" I asked Von as I went into the kitchen to look for something to eat. "Yea," he responded before attending back to True.

I warmed up some leftovers from last night, and a lil something for True. I had Von feed her while I cleaned up and ate.

𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟿𝙿𝙼

Once Von put True down, he went to go shower while I was in my room flipping through the channels.

"Whatchu finna do for True's birthday?" He asked me, entering the bedroom, while brushing his teeth. "Getting a venue, it's a princess and the frog theme something slight," he nodded his head before leaving my room and heading back to the bathroom.

I found a movie to watch to fall asleep before doing so.

Authors Note
Thoughts?