𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |
➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 | ➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟺:𝟶𝟷𝙿𝙼

"Here," I said to Booka as I entered the bedroom, I dropped a small box on his lap as I walked past him with Masai in my arms.

He scrunched his face up in confusion and opened the box up, to reveal a watch. He's been wanting this shit for some time now so I decided to buy it for him. Well I been bought it I just haven't got it to him yet.

Booka stood up from the bed to kiss me, I kissed him back and pulled away as he put the watch on. "Nah forreal though, thank you Kennedy. This shit is hard," he began to move his wrist around to get a better look at his watch.

"When'd you get this?" He asked as I held Masai against my chest as she slept, "A few weeks ago maybe, you been saying you wanted this watch for some time so I bought it

"When'd you get this?" He asked as I held Masai against my chest as she slept, "A few weeks ago maybe, you been saying you wanted this watch for some time so I bought it." I explained to him, "I love you fr, and appreciate you. Despite our fighting every now and then, you the shit," I started smiling.

"Put Masai down and meet me in the downstairs bathroom," he said before leaving the bedroom, I looked down at a sleeping Masai before bringing her to the nursery.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽

𝟺:𝟷𝟷𝙿𝙼
➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

Kennedy sat on the sink counter while Booka ate her out, she was squirming as she was coming close already. Her hands were gripping the counter top.

Her 6 weeks been up a while ago, they haven't had sex since before she got pregnant so they was feening.
She threw her head back while her mouth was open ajar, she grabbed a handful of his dreads and gripped them while she came.

"Baby, let em go," he moved his head out and looked up at her, she let out a soft breath and looked down in him. She let go of his dreads and moved her hand back, he stood up and placed his hands on both sides of her.

She looked up at him, eyes full of love, she definitely loved this man. Kennedy fell in love with him overtime, before they even hit a year.

Booka wasn't perfect, definitely far from it and so was she. That's what she loved about him, he didn't flex none of his shit for her or try to be something he's not to impress her.

She loves him for him, and vice versa.

He licked over his moist lips and continued to look down at Kennedy, he leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips. She kissed back as he deepened it some, she opened her mouth as their tongues battled for dominance. He won.

He pulled away from the kiss and began to kiss her neck, slowly but sloppily. He wanted to not be so rough on her right now, but not so slow. Just right. He had to work her up for sex because he's really doing this to please her.

He pulled down her bra straps, then unclasped her bra. Kennedy has been feeling somewhat insecure about her body recently. She hasn't told Booka that, she didn't think she was going too.

Her stretch marks painted beautifully across her chest area, and below. They locked eyes, he leaned down to kiss each stretch mark. "You good?" He asked her, she shrugged her shoulders.

"Yea I'm good," she responded, they locked eyes again. "Are you sure? We'on gotta do this."

"Yes I'm sure, Booka," she assured him, he nodded his head and began to kiss her again.

Kennedy was laying in bed waiting for Booka to return, he left the room for a second to get something from the kitchen.

She looked around the room, she's thinking of moving. Not really feeling Florida anymore, might move down to the chi near her father. Less travel for Booka but a change of scenery for her. She stay down there very often so why not.

She'll talk to her father soon to discuss it.

Booka walked into the room with a cup in his hands and smirked on his face, "What's that?" Kennedy asked as she pointed to the cup he set down in the bedside table.

"Ice," he answered before taking a piece into his mouth, he sat on the bed and began to scoop closer to her, she sat up and face him.

He softly grabbed her by the neck and brought her close to him, "Open your mouth," she did as told as they began to kiss with the small ice cube floating between each other.

She took the cube before pulling away from him, "Cold ass mouth." She wiped her mouth and looked at him.

He laughed, and reached into the cup for another cube, "Lay on your back and open your legs," she looked at him skeptical before doing as instructed.

He put the cube into his mouth, swiveled it around before hovering over her body. Booka leaned down and flicked his tongue on her clit, his tongue radiating with coldness made Kennedy twitch.

He continued to eat her out with ice, as she squirmed. She didn't know if she liked it or not, so she let him do it.

Kennedy looked up at the ceiling, thinking about putting a mirror up there. Some fire shit too, wanna see herself from up top. Finna tell Booka bout that later.

Booka ate her out twice before fucking her till the sun came up. He had hella energy and so did she.

Periodically taking breaks to attend to the baby before heading back to it.

Booka and Kennedy took a shower together before heading off to bed together.

Authors Note
Thoughts?