𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟽:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈

The very next day, I stayed home mainly in my bedroom, tingling with anticipation. I wanted more, I wanted him.

I was doing my homework up until my phone began rang, I picked it up to see him calling I smiled and pressed answer.

"Hey,"

"Wassup?"

"Nun doing homework, you?"

"Driving around, tryna link rq?" I smiled, I had the free for the next few hours. The twins were at after school program and my mama was at bible study.

"Come over,"

"Word?" Even though my body was still sore I definitely wanted to see him again.

"Yea, I'll send you my address. You just gonna have to park a lil far away."

"That's fine,"

"Ight I'll see you,"

"Ight,"

Hangs up...

I finished what I could before getting up, I slowly walked the bathroom to freshen up. After I was done, I heard the front door being knocked on. I smiled to myself before heading downstairs to answer it.

I looked through the peephole, then opened it to see Booka, he greeted me as I closed and locked up behind him. "How long we got?" He asked while taking his clothes off, "An hour or two maybe," I responded as I did the same.

"Bet," we picked up our clothes before heading upstairs to my bedroom to continue.

Booka laid beside me, sweating and breathing heavy I was doing the same. "You good?" He asked me, before reaching over to the bedside table for water. "Yea I'm good," I responded before rolling over to face him.

He gave me some water, before putting it back on the table.

He looked so damn good, he rolled over to face me. He tucked a strand of hair away from my face. "We almost two hours in, want me to leave or you want me to stay for a lil longer?" He asked me.

I checked the time on my clock beside my bed, my mama will be home in like 40 minutes tops.

"We got like 40 minutes, do what you gotta do in that amount of time," he chuckled. "I gotchu," he pulled me on top of him as I squealed and laughed before he pulled the covers over us.

After we finished, he had left. I showered, cleaned my room, lit a few escents to get the sex smell out. Because my mama would definitely know if I was having sex, under her roof.

After that I made dinner, clean up downstairs then went back upstairs to eat and finish the rest of my homework.

"How was your day?" My mama asked as I came downstairs for a snack. "Good, how was bible study?" I asked her, she chuckled. "Good," I nodded my head and grabbed my snack before walking to the stairs.

"You gotta go to church, with me tomorrow 9am," I threw my head back in annoyance. "Ma you know I don't like that church, or the people," she shrugged her shoulders. She did not care, that I didn't want to go.

"Then go to the 10am service, young people will be there," I rolled my eyes and went upstairs.

𝟷𝟷:𝟺𝟶𝙰𝙼
➪ 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙸𝚂𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝚄𝚁𝙲𝙷

I sat in the far back away from everyone, I hated this church and everyone in it. "You by yaself?" I looked up to see who's talking to me.

He had black and blonde dreads, icy grills in his mouth. An orange otf hoodie with black jeans, a hat and some black timbs I believe. A nice watch and a chain. Along with a bracelet or two.

"Nah my mama up there talking her mess," I responded to him, he nodded his head

"Nah my mama up there talking her mess," I responded to him, he nodded his head. "Lemme sit beside you," he said, not really a question but more demanding. "Keep a small distance, I don't need her on my ass early," I let him know, he understood and sat a bit far down from me.

"Bet,"

"You was that lul dancer my mans was eyeing, the otha night?" I immediately shushed him. "Not here, these ladies have ears like something crazy." I told him as I spoke low.

He got the memo, before looking forward as the service went on.

The boy that was sitting beside me, was really nice to me and he's funny. He's fine as hell too, but I didn't want him. I might fuck him, but that's a huge maybe. Probably won't happen.

Once church was over, everyone started leaving. "Who's your friend?" My mama asked as the boy and I stood up. I looked back at him, he looked at her. "Dayvon ma'am," he reached out to shake her hand.

"Amethyst," she shook his hand, "A friend of Kennedy?" I rolled my eyes, he looked at me then her. "Yea, a friend of a friend,"

"That's nice, we'll be in the car," she took the twins before walking out as we followed behind. "Why don't you, want me talking bout that?" Dayvon asked me, referring to me being a dancer.

"She's so anti anything, that has to do with women wearing less clothes for money. She's religious." I answered him.

"So that's really ya name? How come you ain't tell Booka that?" I sighed. "For my safety, I couldn't. Not yet at least," he nodded his head understanding.

"Ight, imma holla at you later," we stood outside in front of the church. He walked to an all black Rolls Royce truck with tints all around, he got into the backseat as the truck drove off. I shook my head and got into the car with my mama before it pulled off.

Authors Note
Thoughts?