𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |
➪ 𝙰'𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸'𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |➪ 𝙰'𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸'𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷:𝟷𝟷𝙿𝙼

"We're gonna miss you forreal" A'Lani said to me, I chuckled. "Come up and visit please?" I asked her and Leon.

"We will," I sighed and laid back into the couch. "You good hun?" Lani asked me, I shook my head no.

"Booka and I, got into an argument yesterday. We're definitely done."

"I don't know how to feel about him having a kid, I never dated someone with a kid before."

"How does him having a kid affect you? That's not your kid though?" Leon butted in, "I just started dating him, and I find out from his friend that he has a son with the woman he was messing with while messing with me. It's weird," she rolled her eyes.

"That shouldn't affect your feelings for him, or how you feel about him. At the end of the day he's a father to his son, you're his girlfriend regardless. Y'all both got shittt to deal with, don't let him having a son ruin that shit y'all are trying to build up. But hey who am I?" A'Lani preached to me.

"Y'all don't get it, he had relations with Keima from the strip club he tried to get me to work at. Keep that in mind, we started having sex and hanging out two days after we met when I was working."

"I find out a few days after we start dating that they used to mess around." I started.

"Come to find out they have a child together, I found out from one of his mans not him! Fuck his feelings for a second, I am dating him and he doesn't understand that it is gonna affect me in some way because I wasn't aware."

"I probably should or asked questions, but I didn't think it was that. I understand what y'all are saying but it doesn't even compare to what I'm hearing," I finished.

I got up from the couch and put my shoes on, "You leaving forreal? We was supposed to hang out today?" I shook my head, no.

"I can't do this shit, explained myself and my feelings and nobody seems to get it," I grabbed my purse and car keys before heading out.

My bags were already packed in my car, I stayed with Booka last night and left his house this morning without saying anything to him.

I sat in my car just thinking, I possibly might need a ride to the airport instead of driving my car.

I'm gonna drive a rental over, there until I get my car.

I pulled out my phone and went into my call list, Booka's name was second after A'Lani. I swallowed my pride and pressed call, then I waited for him to answer. He didn't, so I called again and nothing. I sucked my teeth.

I scrolled down some and called Durk, he didn't answer so I called Von he answered on the second to last ring.

"Yes Ken?"

"Wyd? Why isn't anyone answering my calls?"

"Don't know, I haven't talked to Booka or Durk yet. Why?"

"I need a ride to the airport,"

"Now?"

"Yes,"

"Ight meet me at Booka's house,"

"Okay."

Hangs up...

I started my car and pulled off.

𝟺:𝟸𝟶𝙿𝙼
➪ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙰'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

I sat outside in my car waiting for Von, Booka's car wasn't here and neither was Durk's. I called a rental place and had them hold a car for me down in Miami, all I gotta do is go the place and confirm that it's me.

I looked up from my phone to see a car pulling into the driveway, it was Von and this girl. She was beautiful as hell too.

They began to walk to my car, I got out and locked my doors. "Kennedy, this is Asian, my girlfriend," he introduced us. She smiled at me as I did the same. "Hi nice to meet you,"

"Same," I then turned to Von, "Have you talked to Durk or Booka?" He nodded his head yes.

"I just got off the phone with him, they are running plays won't be around,"

"I can still take you, though if you want?" He offered, "Yea Lemme get my bags," I went into my backseat of my car, grabbed my bags then followed them to his car.

𝟽:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

The ride to the airport was silent, still nothing from him. Maybe I overreacted? Maybe I'm dragging it. I don't know, but what I do know is that I really like this man.

I didn't like how we ended at all, hopefully he'll come down to see me or call me. I'll give it a few days.

Von pulled up to the airport and put his car in park, "Thanks forreal, I'll come up and visit when I can," I told him, "Take your time. You'll be fine," I nodded my head, just listening to him.

"Thanks again, I'll talk to you later." I waved at them before getting my bags and heading inside the airport. I got some food before sitting in the chairs, to wait for my flight to be called.

Authors Note
Thoughts?

Y'all think she's overreacting?

Y'all rooting for her and Booka?