𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽

| 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐈𝐋 |
➪ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙰'𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐈𝐋 |➪ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙰'𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷𝟶:𝟻𝟶𝙰𝙼

I walked into Booka's room after I just got out the shower, he was sitting in his chair while playing the game with the headset on. I went into the dresser and pulled out some clothes for me.

He glanced up at me then back at the game, "Tryna go by that club I told you bout?" He started the conversation. "Nah I actually, have to help Leon move." I dropped my towel, and put my panties on.

I grabbed my towel and put it on the door, then went to his dresser for my baby oil and deodorant. "I might just go to the club by myself, just tell me who to talk to." I let him know.

He glanced at me then looked away, "Ight." I lathered myself in baby oil, followed by my deodorant. Before i went into the closet for an outfit.

"Her name is Keima, she's a friend of a friend

"Her name is Keima, she's a friend of a friend. Owns the club, she usually has a bob in her hair," Booka told me. "Okay," Once I got dressed I did my hair and makeup.

"Kennedy," I heard Booka call out, as I reentered his bedroom. "Hmm?" I was in the midst of opening my, lipgloss tube to apply to my lips. "Can I get a kiss?" I smiled a bit, "Yea." I walked over to him, in the chair and leaned down to kiss him.

He gently pulled me close to him, I swung my leg over and sat on his lap. So now I'm straddling his waist. Booka moved his hands, down to my waist before cupping my ass through my pants.

His hand began, to graze my pussy from the outside. Just his touch, was turning me on. And I knew, I needed to stop before I don't even make it out the house.

I pulled away from the kiss, before pecking his lips twice. "I gotta go, before I don't even leave." I let him know, which makes him pout. "I'm serious, I got stuff to do today. We can finish what, we started later." I assure him, before pulling him in close for another kiss then pulled away.