𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐀'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |
➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 | ➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟹:𝟸𝟸𝙿𝙼

𝟼 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

"How's my baby doing?" I asked Kennedy as I rubbed her stomach.

She chuckled, "It's doing good," I rolled my eyes. "When's the gender reveal?" I asked her again, "In two days. Booka rented out a spot for us, to have it. I didn't want a big one, so it's only some of his family, this guys and some of my family," she tells me.

"Oh okay, y'all got a cake ready or what?" She shook her head no. "Von and my folks are doing that. I tried to help but they told me to just get my outfit and everything ready," she responded.

"We can go shopping, you having a baby shower?" She nodded her head yes. "Probably not until I'm close. I don't really want one." She answered me.

"How bout combine the shower and gender reveal? Keep it neutral, since y'all don't know the gender," I advised her.

"Sounds good, actually. I will definitely tell the boys,"

"What does the boys think you're having?" I asked her as we shared a sandwich I made. "Durk thinks it's twin girls, Von thinks it's a girl and Booka thinks it's a boy," I chuckled.

"Twins? Damn Durk!" She shook her head, "Mothafucker is trying to jinx me forreal. But I want a girl, a lil mini me." I nodded my head.

"Me too," I agreed with her.

𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐌𝐀
𝙺𝙴𝙸

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟽:𝟸𝟷𝙿𝙼

𝐁𝐃

You got Azur?

Yes he's taking a nap rn

Aight, I gotta stop by later to drop some shit off for him

Okay

Lmk when he wakes up

Ok

I continued making dinner as my music began to play, on my phone.

Some hours passed and I ate dinner, fed Azur then I gave him a bath. "Mommy, imma be a big brother." Azur said as I washed his hair.

"Huh?" I said, I was confused. "Yea, daddy is having a baby," I nodded my head, and listened to him.

"Who told you that?" I asked him as I rinsed the shampoo out then followed it by conditioner.

"Nobody, I heard daddy talking to Uncle Von," I sighed, "Okay," I finished washing him up before draining the tub.

I took him out the tub and wrapped him up in a towel before heading to his bedroom to dress him up for bed.

Booka having another baby, is crazy to me. He barely, takes care of the one he has. And wants, to bring another one into this world. Imma pray, for that child.

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐓
𝙼𝚁𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙹𝙾𝚁

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟷𝙿𝙼

I fed the twins, they took baths then headed off to bed.

It's been officially 2 going on, 3 weeks since we moved to Chicago. Tory wanted to be closer to the kids, so he could equally spend time with them and his other kids.

He decided to plan a dinner with us, and his current wife and kids so we could meet. I met her a couple separate occasions a few years back, but he wants to regroup.

I finished washing dishes, put the leftover food away and grabbed a bottle of wine off my wine rack.

I grabbed a wine glass from the cabinet, then poured myself a glass.

My phone buzzed beside me, I picked it up to see my boyfriend calling me.

"Hey babe,"

"Wassup, wyd?"

"Drinking wine,"

"How's it over in Chicago?"

"Good, it's good,"

"That's good,"

"You got time for tonight?"

"I do, come through,"

"Aight I'm on my way"

"Okay,"

Hangs up...

I finished my wine before, heading upstairs to change clothes to look more decent for him.

Authors Note
Thoughts?