𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐘
𝚃𝙴𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙰

| 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 |
➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 | ➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷𝟸:𝟺𝟶𝙿𝙼

"I'll be coming down soon babes." I said on the phone with Kennedy.

"When? I miss you!"

"I miss you too, and very soon."

"I heard you and mama is talking again,"

"Yes we are,"

"That's good, right?"

"Yea, how you doing? And that boy you seeing?"

"Girlllll," I laughed.

"I gotta tell you, in person because it's tewww much for the phone,"

"Okay,"

"Talk to you soon, love you auntie,"

"Love you babes,"

Hangs up...

I got up from the couch to go attend to my kids.

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐓
𝙼𝚁𝚂. 𝙼𝙰𝙹𝙾𝚁

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢 |
➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢 | ➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟺:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

"Yes Tory?"

"How'd it go?"

"Pretty good,"

"Talked to Tey?"

"No, not today."

"I'll call back in a few days, to see what your results say,"

"Okay. "

Hangs up...

I turned to Kimore. "What style, do you want today Ki?" I asked her, as I took the hair stuff out the bucket.

"Cornrows please?" I nodded my head and began to do her hair.

"Mommy!" I turned to see Kimoni standing there with his hair, out of the bun I put in earlier. "Can you do my hair too?" I chuckled. "Yes, C'mere," he came into the room and sat beside Kimore, waiting his turn.

After doing the twins hair I fed them, then let them do whatever while I occupied myself until I get my results.

𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝙼𝚁. 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |➩ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

I walked into the twins room to see them up, "Why are y'all up still?" I asked em as I, stood by the doorway.

"I can't find my sneakers," Emory spoke up, she huffed and continued to search through her shoe bin. She has these pink sneakers, that she wears with every outfit. Basically everyday.

"I'm hungry again," Tizzy answered me, I sucked my teeth. "What do you want to eat? Everything is put away." I asked him. "A snack or something,"

"Likeeee?" He sighed, "Cookies!" He called out I chuckled. "Oreos?" He nodded his head yes. "Want some cookies Emmy?" I asked her, "I'm good," I nodded my head and got up to go get him some cookies, and some for myself.

I leave their bedroom, head down the hall and down the stairs. As I'm entering the kitchen, I seen Sapphire sneaking into the house. That's my wife's daughter from her first marriage, around the same age as Kennedy.

She yelped once she noticed my presence, "What's that?!" I heard Ares call out from the top of the stairs.

"It's just me baby, I dropped something," I lied, "Okay. You coming to bed?" I looked at Sapphire, "Yea gimme a minute," I answered. Her footsteps entered our bedroom before closing the door.

I went into the cookie jar for cookies, I put em on a plate and went into the fridge for a small carton of milk.
"Can't really tell you, what to do since I'm not your father. But just go upstairs, and sleep whatever you just did off. If she asks, I didn't see you," I told her before going upstairs.

I gave Tizzy his cookies and, milk before turning the lights off and heading to the bedroom. Ares was in bed reading off her phone, with her glasses on.

I got into bed and ate my cookies while watching a movie on Netflix. After that I went to sleep.

Authors Note
Thoughts?