𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 - 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 |
𝟹:𝟸𝟼𝙰𝙼

"No, girl you're not sick, it's all in your stomach
Yeah, yeah, we fuckin', let me get deeper now
Deeper than details now
Kissing you neck, lick your thigh and your body
You say fuck what you heard 'bout it
Now I got you nervous 'bout it"

Don't Know How by PARTYNEXTDOOR played on the tv, the room was dimly lit as the low led lights were cascading around the room. Purple lights to be exact.

Booka slowly rubbed oil on Kennedy's body, lacking eye contact with her. Only focusing on covering her in this body oil he bought her.

One, because it smelled really good, he loved it when she smelled good. And two, he knew it would be put to good use.

She slowly sat up, to look at him. His dreads hung low as he massage the inner part of her thighs.

Kennedy sat up more, and slowly opened her legs so he has more space. She then slowly began to kiss his neck, he bit down on his lower lip already getting turned on.

She smirked and pulled him closer to him, he pulled back some to kiss her. They then began to kiss, he grabbed her ankles and brought her close to him.

He hovered over her, grabbed both her hands and pinned them down to the bed. Not detaching his lips from hers. Kennedy then wrapped both legs around his waist, locking them together.

He smirked and deepened the kiss, she opened her mouth some extending her tongue into his mouth. He opened his mouth too, lowly sucking on her tongue.

Booka let go of her hands, in one swift move he wrapped them behind her and lifted her up. He then walked backwards into the wall, and continued kissing her.

Booka and Kennedy stood infront of their full body mirror, by the window to admire each other. Half naked bodies, as the reflection of moon shined through the curtains.

Booka lightly dragged his index finger down her frontside, stopping at the top of her lace panties. He palmed it before slowly sliding them down, making sure to watch in the mirror.

She opened her legs slowly so he could have some room, he smirked and leaned his head into the crook of her neck. One arm wrapped around her chest as the other was draped across her lower half.

He then stuck a finger in his mouth, before bringing it down to touch her clit. He began to rub it in a circular motion, watching as her body twitched.

This was only the beginning.

While his thumb was on her clit, he used his index and middle finger to slid into her already wet inside. Sliding in with ease, he then began to pump in and out.

Her face frowned up as he fingered her slow but also in a quick pace, nothing but silence between.

You could only hear her soft moans, and the faint sounds of his fingers stroking her.

Kennedy grabbed Booka's wrist, wanting him to stop due to her reaching her peak, but he didn't stop.

He wanted her to reach it, and wanted to help her. "Booka," she moaned out, trying to speak but it came out more as a moan.

Her grip on his wrist only got tighter once he quicken his pace, hoping to not catch a cramp in the process.

Her backside leaned up against his front, her legs getting weak, "aht aht, sit up!" He said in her ear, "you're close, I need you to hold it,"