𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐈
𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙹𝙾𝚁

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 | ➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟼:𝟺𝟿𝙰𝙼

"You awake?" My mama asked as she knocked on my door, "Yea," I responded, and turned over to face my door.

"Good, breakfast is on the stove," then her footsteps trailed off. I sighed and threw my comforters off my body before getting outta bed, I put my slippers on and opened the door and headed into the bathroom before anyone else.

I did my morning routine, down to the t before exiting the bathroom. "Hey sissy!" Honesty greeted me. "Hey love," I picked her up as we headed to my bedroom.

I set her down on my bed as I went into my closet for something to wear. "Is dad here?"

"No," she answered, I sighed. "The boys here?"

"Yes," she responded. Azur is staying with us because Keima kicked him out recently, I don't know why so he's staying in the guest room.

I picked out an outfit and showed Honesty, "Yes or no?" I always ask for her help with outfits or anything because kids don't lie.

"Change your pants," I nodded my head and did different pants, I set it down on my bed.

I grabbed my deodorant and body oil before putting it on followed by my outfit.

I did my hair + makeup, then sprayed perfume on. "Take my phone off the charger, please?" She did that as I grabbed my bag, as she handed me my phone then followed me out the room and downstairs.

Azur and Ajani was at the table eating, "Where's mommy?" Honesty asked em, as she sat beside Ajani as I made us plates.

"Getting ready, said y'all had to catch that bus, and I gotta bring Honesty to school," Azur told us.

"Know where dad is?" I asked him as I joined them at the table, I gave Honesty her food as I began to eat mines. "Probably with Uncle Durk & Von, I don't know Sai," i sucked my teeth.

𝟽:𝟶𝟻𝙰𝙼

After breakfast, everyone left. Ajani and I went to school, Azur took Honesty to school and mommy went to work.

"Psst!" I sighed and turned to see Ajani trying to get my attention. "What?"

"Think dads in trouble?" I rolled my eyes. "No," I didn't want to talk about this, early as it is.