𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐀
𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙰𝟼𝟶𝟶

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 | ➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟼:𝟺𝟶𝙿𝙼

𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

We went on our vacation like I said, we would do. Something slight, but mainly for the kids. So I decided to go to Disneyland. Which they loved, so imma try to plan something like this every once and a while.
Now we're getting ready, for that bogus party.

Kennedy helped me fix my shirt then stopped once it was fixed, I placed my hands on her hips then on her ass.

"I love you," I told her, "I love you," she leaned up to kiss me as I kissed her back.

"Gimme your purse, real quick?" She then handed me her purse, I switched it out for a different one and put a new gun in it.

"Why?" She questioned me, I handed her back the purse, "Switch up your guns and purses, can't be out here with the same shit," I told her, she nodded her head.

"C'mon, we gotta meet the guys," she grabbed my car keys before we headed out.

𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟾𝙿𝙼

"How long Von got?" Muwop asked Durk and i as we was seated, "A few years maybe," Durk answered.

"And you not?! What's going on with that?" He rolled his eyes, "Maybe, I might if this shit doesn't take a turn," he responded.

"Aight y'all, we'll talk about this later." I told them, they nodded their heads and averted their attention elsewhere.

I turned to Kennedy who was swishing her water around in the cup. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me.

"This dress is tight as hell!" She spoke lowly to me, "I bet, but I like it," she laughed and pushed me away. "I got another one in the car, come with me?" I nodded my head as we got up together.

"We'll be right back," I told the guys before I followed Kennedy out to the car.

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃
𝙳𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙴 𝙻𝙾

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 |
➱ 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚈

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 | ➱ 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚈

𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟿𝙰𝙼

"The man of the hour has arrived!" Booka rolled his eyes while Kennedy had her arm attached to his, while looking around.

She's bad as hell, I see why he's fucking with her.

"Go head and sit, it'll start soon," I told em, he nodded his head as I locked eyes with Kennedy. "We'll talk soon," they then walked away as I went to go greet more guests, that arrived.

Hours go by and I was tipsy, I scanned the room looking for Kennedy. She was talking to Booka and Durk, I raised up from my seat and headed over there.

"Wassup," I greeted them as I took a seat beside Muwop. They ignored me and continued talking, "Lemme talk to Kennedy for a second?"

"For what? Being weird as hell," Booka spoke up, "Business," I stood up and nodded my head in her direction. She sucked her teeth and stood up and followed me back to my table.

"What?" I pulled the chair out for her then sat beside her, "You not like them niggas over, they does this shit. This street shit is real,"

She rolled her eyes, "What're tryna say?"

"Nigga you just offed someone, you probably going crazy. Getting flashbacks and shit. I can help you with that," I told her, "How?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Come to my office tomorrow and we'll talk," we then stood up as I pushed her chair in. "Go head on over there, before your mans try to kill me," she rolled her eyes and walked away.

Definitely wanted to fuck her, definitely. I just might.

𝟹:𝟸𝟸𝙰𝙼

"You give me weird vibes!" Kennedy said as I joined her at the bar, "Why? I didn't do anything!"

She turned to face him, my eyes scanning her whole figure. "Eyes up here," I looked up as we made direct eye contact.

"Anyways, I'm good. I don't need your help,"

"Aight but when you start bugging out, and them nightmares come and you start hearing shit ion wanna hear it," she flipped me off and stood up but I grabbed her arm.

"Let me go!" She tried to push me off but I held her tighter. "Ya mans over there, sees us speaking. If he tries anything, my henchmen won't hesitate to kill him and everyone at the table," I spoke in her ear.

"What do you want?! Threatening us isn't gonna do you any justice!" She kept squirming. "I want you Kennedy, and you know what and how I want you," I spoke lowly into her ear.

"No!" She then head butted me and kicked me in my crotch area, "Shit!"

She then walked away to her table, they discussed what happened before getting up to approach me. But my henchmen got in the way. "Need help boss?"

"Escort them out, all of them," they did as told.

After that the night continued and I decided to plan against them.

Authors Note
Thoughts