𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 | ➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟿𝙰𝙼

𝙰 𝙵𝙴𝚆 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

"I guess I can X out getting shot on my bucket list," I joked trying to lighten the mood, Booka wasn't smiling nor did he laugh.

"I'm joking, I'm joking," I clarified, he shook his head. "It's been a lil over 3 weeks since you left the hospital and since you've been home," he started.

"Are you going to continue to keep me from the outside world?" He shook his head no, "Great, so imma go make something to eat," I began to get up from the bed but he stopped me.

"I'm bored babe, I need to do something."

Since I've been home, he hasn't let me leave upstairs, literally to only use the bathroom, shower or to check on the kids. He'll cook sometimes and bring me food, he fears my stitches will pop if i move too much.

And once those stitches get loose, my wound reopens and could possibly get infected. So the less movement the better.

"What do you want to do?" He asked me, "To cook, I'm hungry."

"Okay, c'mon." I grabbed his hand as I stood to my feet. He then led me out the room and downstairs.

The kids were laying around in the living room, so I headed to kitchen to start cooking.

𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝙼𝚁 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➱ 𝙰𝚁𝙴𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 | ➱ 𝙰𝚁𝙴𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱