𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰 𝙾𝙵 𝟸

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 |➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟸𝙰𝙼

"Mommy," I groaned and turned around to see Ajani and Masai standing by my bedroom door. Booka was knocked out right beside me.

"Yes baby?" They both walked over to my side of the bed as I pulled the covers closer to my body. "We're hungry,"

"What do y'all wanna eat?" I asked em, Ajani smiled to reveal his two front teeth coming in, I chuckled. "Pancakes," he answered me, I looked at Masai. "You want pancakes too?" She shook her head no, "No,"

She's picky like me, unfortunately. Ajani isn't as picky, he's like Booka he'll eat anything.

"Then what would you like Sai?" I was exhausted, "A breakfast sandwich," she answered me, "A bagel with eggs, cheese and a sausage patty?" She nodded her head yes.

"Aight give me like 5 minutes," I responded before laying back down, they sucked their teeth before leaving the room. "You gonna make breakfast?" Booka asked as he turned over and pulled me close to him. "Yes,"

"Hmm make me something please?" He asked without opening his eyes, "You have two legs use em," I got out his grasp before getting outta bed, I stood to my feet and grabbed one of his shirts off the ground, then slipping it on.

It stopped around my thighs, I fixed my scarf before heading to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

As I'm brushing my teeth, Booka comes in uses the bathroom then washed his hands before leaving. I finished brushing my teeth before heading downstairs, he went back into the bathroom to wash is face and brush his teeth as well.

I made it downstairs to see the kids on the couch watching tv, so I headed into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Booka came downstairs as well, but he was dressed up. "Where you going?" I asked as I put the pancake mix on the counter, "Out with the guys real quick," he went into the fridge for a water bottle, "I won't be gone long," he leaned over to kiss my cheek but I moved away.

He mean mugged me, "We got stuff to do today," I informed him before going into the overhead cabinet for a bowl, "I know, I'll be back before you start,"

"Okay," he kissed my cheek before grabbing his keys off the table, he told the kids bye before heading out.

I made us breakfast before joining them in the living room.

𝟻:𝟺𝟿𝙿𝙼

I put the kids down for naps a lil while ago, I've been packing for some time now. Booka and I are going on our honeymoon in less than two days and I need us packed and ready.

But he goes out instead, I put another few bathing suits in my suitcase before closing it. I put that aside before plopping down on the bed, I picked up my phone off the charger to see a missed call from Booka so I called him back.

"Hey baby,"

"Where are you?"

"With the guys still,"

"I'm halfway done packing, you know I hate last minute shit. Like c'mon now, you left during breakfast and now you haven't been home in hours, as if we don't leave in less than two days,"

"I was busy,"

"That's more important than our honeymoon?"

"Somewhat,"

Hangs up...

I got up from the bed, I grabbed a fresh towel and headed to the bathroom to shower.

The house was spotless, dinner was cooked and put away and the kids were down for the night. I sat on the back porch smoking a blunt before heading inside to get something to snack on before bed. I closed the sliding door before locking it then heading into the kitchen.

As I'm entering the kitchen, Booka is entering the house. "Baby I'm sorry, I got caught up in some shit with the guys." he apologized to me, he smelled like weed too.

I listened to him before going into the fridge, I grabbed a bottle of water along with a fruit salad. "Pack your bags, that's all I have to say." I spoke up before closing the fridge, I got a spoon from the drawer before heading upstairs.

Authors Note
Thoughts?