𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟹:𝟶𝟿𝙿𝙼

As I was looking for outfits to wear for the party, a knock sounded at my door. "Yea?" I called out, my door opened as A'Lani walked in smirking.

"How was that lul air bnb you planned?" She asked me, as I took out two outfits and set them on the bed. "It was pretty good," I answered before grabbing two more outfits and setting them on the bed.

"How was visiting Leon?" I asked her, smirking. "Good," I nodded my head. "I need details," I told her as I tried on the outfits, that were on my bed.

"We chilled most of the day, he had go to work mid day then came home. We napped together then he made us something to eat, we had sex for a while then went to sleep," she told me, I nodded my head.

"Y'all fucking again?" She nodded her head yes, "As long as y'all is good and happy, I like it,"

"What outfit should I wear?" I changed the subject, "That lil sweater and that white skirt," she answered.

"I was thinking that too, I'll straighten my hair and do a lil makeup look, and I'll wear my chain. Imma look good,"

"So there's a dinner party at Durks crib, then what's after that?" She asked as I grabbed my shower towel.

"We open presents, and the guys takes him out to the club or something." I told her, "Strip club or regular?"

"Their choice, I told Von to choose," I answered her, she snorted. "You already know what he's finna choose." I nodded my head, "I'm finna shower and get dressed, once you're ready we can go," I told her before leaving my room.

"How do I look?" I asked A'Lani as I turned around to show her my fit.