𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 - 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐓
𝙼𝚁𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙹𝙾𝚁 - 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚂

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 | ➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟽:𝟷𝟻𝙰𝙼

"Babe your alarm is going off!" I tapped Lennox, he groaned and snuggled closer to me. I sighed and reached over to turn it off myself.

I peeped myself as his lock screen picture, I smiled and set it down. I then laid back down, he stayed in bed with me for a few more minutes till he had to get up for work.

I stared down at the ring in my finger, smiling. I'm really getting married again, I can't believe it. I sighed and leaned over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone, to see I had a missed call from Tory and some messages from the Lennox's mom.

I got outta bed and set my phone down before heading into the bathroom to do my business.

As I'm getting dressed to start my day, my phone rings I pick it up to see Tory calling. So I answered.

"I was just finna call you,"

"I gotta tell you something, it's important!"

"Well good morning to you too,"

"I'm serious A," I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't say over the phone,"

"Come to my house, come with me to run a few errands,"

"I'm outside already,"

"Okay, well we will take your car,"

"Bye,"

Hangs up...

I put my phone in my pocket before grabbing my purse and keys.

I headed into Kimore's room to see her still sleeping. So I closed the door, and headed to Kimoni's room. I checked to see him not there. Didn't know why, I expected him to be home.

I closed his door, before heading to the guest room to check on Kennedy and the girls.

Masai was awake, while Kennedy and Honesty were awake. "You leaving grandma?"

"Yea, I'll be back. Y'all staying longer?" She nodded her head yes, "Good, there's stuff downstairs to make breakfast. See y'all ina bit," I told her before closing the door and heading downstairs.

I entered the kitchen to see Lennox packing his lunch to go, I sneaked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Morning,"