𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐓
𝙼𝚁𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙹𝙾𝚁

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟺:𝟸𝟶𝙿𝙼

"You finna hit 8 months soon?" I asked Kennedy as I made lunch. "Yes, this lil shit is tryna to come out sooner,"

"Y'all ready?" She nodded her head yes, "Mommy you had heartburn with me and the twins?" I nodded my head yes. "Hella, all y'all got mad hair. Especially you, had to take something just to ease it."

"I didn't have much heartburn with Masai, and I wasn't as sick," she explained to me.

"Each pregnancy is different, when I said Kimoni I wasn't sick like I was fine. Just with you and Kimore I was sick with hella heartburn,"

"Sick like flu? Or nauseous?" She asked me, "Both, I eventually did get sick, like stuffy nose, coughing errything,"

"You having anymore kids?" She asked me, I laughed. "Hell no, I love y'all but I don't want nomore kids. My man got kids as well so I don't want anymore,"

"Your man? How is that going?" I smiled, "Great."

"When can I meet him?" I shrugged my shoulders, "When you want, I can arrange something," she nodded her head.

"Did you dad do a maternity shoot?" She asked out of curiosity, "Yea, just not with the twins. I was due early, so I wasn't able to have one,"

"All home births?" I shook my head no at her question, "Hospital birth with you, home birth with the twins,"

"When do y'all have your appointment for the shoot?" I asked her as I made us both sandwiches.

"In a few hours, Booka is getting a haircut soo." She responded to me, "Want me to do your hair?" She shook her head no, immediately.

"Why? I'm not as rough as I used to be! I swear," she sighed. "Fine, c'mon," we then headed upstairs so I could do her hair.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➱ 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙾𝚃

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |➱ 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙾𝚃

𝟽:𝟺𝟶𝙿𝙼

"These pictures finna go hard!" Booka spoke excitedly as we got changed for the shoot. "Forreal. You ever done one of these, y'kno with Keima?" He shook his head no.

"We didn't get along, so she didn't care for a maternity shoot or nun like that," he answered, "Her pregnancy wasn't planned. So she didn't really include, me in most shit with him. I tried to be there for them." he explained to me as I put this bra set on.

"That sucks," I answered, he shrugged his shoulders. "Shit happens," he seemed upset but hid it before turning to me. "Ready?" I nodded my head yes, and followed him out the room and into the main room where our pictures will be taken.

Some hours later, some of our pictures were developed and ready. "Ahhh shit, these fire," Booka said as he looked at the pictures.

"Definitely gonna miss my bump," I said with a pout, "I could definitely give you anotha child," I started laughing

"Booka go somewhere, I think I'm good on kids." He mean mugged me. "Fix ya face, we have two kids plus Azur. I don't think you wanna damn football team," I responded going into the fridge for something to snack on.

"Well maybe I do," I shook my head no, "I'm the one carrying those babies, I'm good on that," I took a small container of sliced apples and set them down on the counter.

"Where do you want the honeymoon at?" I shrugged my shoulders, "Somewhere nice, I want you to plan it. I got the wedding, covered," I scooped out some peanut butter onto a plate, then put the jar back.

"Bet bet, we can talk wedding stuff tomorrow. Imma eat this then go lay down," I told him, before grabbing my snack. "Love you," I kissed his cheek, "Love you too," he smacked my ass before I headed upstairs.

Authors Note
Thoughts?

The shit I got planned for this book I'm so excited😭😭