𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |
➪ 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙿 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 | ➪ 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙿 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱

𝟷:𝟷𝟷𝙰𝙼

Tonight I'm making hella money, the folks in here are some feens for some ass and titties.
I walked to the back to change lingerie pieces, some new shit I bought when I had a day off.

After I got changed I fixed my hair and makeup before heading out

I scanned the main floor to see everyone occupied so I headed to the bar, I got a drink and sat down on one of the stools. "How's your night going?" The bartender asked me as he cleaned the bar.

"Good, you?" I answered as I took a sip of my drink, "Same here, can't complain."

"You gotta man?" He asked me, I chuckled. "No," I answered. "Tryna fuck with me?" I shook my head no. "Nah I'm good, thanks for the drink," I downed my drink before setting my glass down.

He held a mean mug on his face as I made my way around the club. As I fixed my eyes to the entrance I seen two men, eyeing the place as well.

They made eye contact with me, before going the opposite direction. I turned around and made my rounds around place.

By like 2am, my money was counted and I was ready to go home. I did one last dance, changed then  grabbed my belongings. I said bye before heading out to my car. I got it then pulled off.

𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟶𝙰𝙼

My phone has been off for the past two days, didn't really need it. Wasn't like anyone was gonna call me.

Once I pressed the power button and got into my phone, all my notifications came flooding in.
I went into my call log to see Booka called again, and so did Lani.

Von texted me and so did Leon.

I responded back to them before calling Booka back. He answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Thought you said, you were good off me?"

"I realized I wasn't, so I called back but you didn't answer,"

"I turned my phone off,"

"I'm sorry Kennedy,"

"For what?"

"For not telling you about Azur and not putting your feelings into consideration."

"Thank you,"

"Sooo when you coming back?"

"I'm not, Booka I live down here now. I wasn't coming back anytime soon,"

"Damn,"

"You can come down here, though,"

"I'll be down there tomorrow,"

"Okay,"

"Okay,"

Hangs up...

"What the fuck!" I spoke to myself, before getting up from my bed and headed to the bathroom to start my day.

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟼𝙿𝙼

I yawned and stretched before getting up from the bed, and headed to the bathroom.

I took a shower followed my brushing my teeth and doing my hair. Mainly just putting it up, I then headed back to my room to get dressed then went downstairs for something to eat.

Von and Memo was in the kitchen playing cards, Quez was in the living room watching tv while eating something. And Booka was in the backyard cleaning up, while Azur was watching him.

I went into the fridge for something to eat before heading back upstairs, didn't feel like talking to anyone right now.

"You good Ma?" I spoke on the phone, with Kennedy. She's been ghosting niggas, since she left for Miami.

"Yes I'm fine,"

"You and Booka good?"

"I don't know, he said he's coming down to see me."

"When?"

"In the next few days, I assume."

"Bet bet,"

"Thanks for calling,"

"Anytime, it's all good. Just wanted to make sure, you were straight."

"Yea, I'm good."

"I'll let you chill, and shit and get back to you later."

"Okay, later Durk."

"Peace."

Hangs up...

Authors Note
Thoughts?