𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐀'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |
➩ 𝙻𝙴𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 | ➩ 𝙻𝙴𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

𝟼:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

"What's up babe?" I said on the phone with Kennedy.

"Eating snacks with Azur,"

"Awee, that's cute. How's it over there?"

"Pretty good, can't complain, hbu?"

"Weird,"

"What happened?"

"So I had sex with Leon, and then we didn't really talk about it we just kept doing it. Until I found out he has a girlfriend."

"Whatttt?!"

"So maybe a week or so, when we last did it, a girl came by the crib asking for him. Come to find out it's his girlfriend, I didn't know he had a girlfriend so I deaded it and now I'm looking for houses,"

"Awee Damn Lani, come live with me!" I laughed out loud.

"Girl you said that a lul too quick,"

"I'm serious, you wanted to live with me since I moved out here. I could get you, a job out here and everything."

"Maybe, I'll let you know."

"Okay, love you. Just talk to him, see where his head is at. Call me later if you do,"

"I will love you, bye,"

Hangs up...

Once the call ended, I went back on my laptop and continued to house hunt.

𝟾:𝟸𝟶𝙿𝙼

I woke up from my nap, and got out of bed to use the bathroom.

After I did my business, I headed downstairs to get something to snack on before going back to finish my nap.
I seen Leon's girlfriend in the kitchen making dinner. I went into the overhead cabinet, and pulled out two fruit snacks and a small pouch of cookies before closing it.

"Hungry A'Lani?" She asked me, I shook my head no. "I'm fine, thanks," as I was leaving the kitchen, Leon came downstairs he glanced at me before going into the kitchen as I headed upstairs.