𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 - 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰 𝙾𝙵 𝟸

| 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙽

| 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬 |➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙽

𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶𝙰𝙼

So I told Booka about Azur and he immediately called Keima, he's fine just a sprain. He just had to wear a brace for now, so it wasn't what Memo made it out to be.

"So I don't like it," Booka said as he entered the bathroom as I wrapped my hair, I turned and smiled.
"So what are you gonna do?" I asked him as he stood beside me on the mirror to look at his hair. "I don't know," I put my bonnet on and turned to him, he looked down at me and pulled me in for a hug.

His hands were on my butt as mines were on his neck, "You smell good asl," Booka spoke up, I smiled. "Thank you," I pulled away from the hug and kissed his cheek before exiting the bathroom, he turned the bathroom light off and followed behind me.

He grabbed his brush off the table and began to brush his hair as I got into bed. We leave tomorrow afternoon, and we did a bunch of shit these past 3 days. Definitely had fun.

Booka put his durag on before getting bed with me. I laid my head on his chest as he rubbed my back.

Booka and I was eating breakfast while watching some show he put on. As we're watching it, my phone began to ring. I picked it up to see Masai wanting to FaceTime, I pressed answer as her face popped up on the screen.

"Hi mommy." She finished with a yawn.

"Hi pretty girl, wyd?"

"At grandmas house,"

"Grandmas house? I thought you and Ajani were staying with Keima?"

"Yea, she dropped us off last night,"

"Why? What happened?"

"She said that she didn't want to watch us nomore," I sighed.

"Okay, uhm you okay? And Ajani?"

"Yea, imma go eat. Call you later,"

"Okay, bye baby love you,"

"Love you bye,"

Hangs up...

"Booka?" I said, he looked up from his phone. "Hmm?"

"Did you ask Keima to watch the kids? Or you just dropped them off?" He was silent, "Why didn't you ask? So you just assumed she'll watch em?"